Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging.Life database

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curiously, the only supercharging.life status map that shows for me is New Zealand. Nothing for North America or Europe populates. This doesn’t seem to be affecting anybody else’s maps that I’ve checked.

Add: was able to get the info through the leaderboard “map’ link under my name. My map still does not.

Try scrolling around the world the other way (west).

Feature Request - Route Planner

Supercharge.info has a rudimentary route planner function. The problem with using the route planner there, is that the map shows all SCs. It would be quite useful if supercharging.life had a similar route planner, as then the map could show only unvisited SCs, making it easier to find the desired points for the route.

I have no idea how similar SCI and SCL are under the covers - porting the route planner over might be a mammoth project, or it might be only more difficult than I think.

Reactions: Darren S
Yes, supercharge.info is open source.

I know supercharging.life uses data from supercharge.info, and SCL might even call some of the SCI APIs directly (not sure offhand).

Route planning is a bit of a challenge since SCI uses the free tier of MapBox. So for anyone who wants to grab bits of the SCI code for route planning, I'd recommend signing up for a separate MapBox account and using a separate API key.

I'd be happy to provide further guidance / assistance to the SCL admins if interested.