Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who in Canada will order the new P85D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dropped in to see Scott and played around with him saying I was staging a sit in until my car came :). In reality I was dropping off our trade-in for evaluation. My car is scheduled to cross the border on Jan 1 in a group of 5. There is a group of six crossing Dec 31. So hoping for a tentative pickup of the 3rd. Coming back for a test drive in a couple of hours :-D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and btw 'saw' my car on the Google map. It's sitting just off the highway outside of Detroit. Yay!!

Glad to hear the showroom is empty...all P85D's delivered to the store so far must have been delivered to their owners...will be no backlog when ours finally arrive at the store.

Scott said mine was near Toledo last night...hoping it crosses today or tomorrow, but who knows...

Got to test drive a sweet P85D - it was great! Scott confirmed my car doesn't have the upgraded seats front or back. We shall see about the heated steering wheel - but given my production date I am not that optimistic.

And yes, I believe Mr Elbe, Sundoc, Sataponw, and Andrei are all in the same carrier. There are files with license plates all ready to go!

I think it starts popping up around Dec 8th. But then not all cars that go in production after that date will get it anyway. Apparently it will be a lottery even if we are in the cold region. We can only hope!!

Any idea when the heated steering wheel was added to the vehicles. The current car that I am trading in, a Lexus GS350, has the heated steering wheel and I will surely miss it if my P85D doesn't have it, especially in weather like today.

I think it starts popping up around Dec 8th. But then not all cars that go in production after that date will get it anyway. Apparently it will be a lottery even if we are in the cold region. We can only hope!!
I went into production around Dec 10 so hopefully I am good - I did order the full Winter package or whatever they called it if that makes a difference.