Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will showrooms see Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At this point, I think it's unrealistic to compare to the 3 since that had a slow ramp up period and the Y was unbelievably fast. They'll be focusing on making money in as many production vehicles. I speculate they'll have some folks turn down delivery or get some returns that may end up becoming test models but that would be situational. June would be my expectation to drive sales mid next quarter. Who knows though.

Reactions: Chisale
What is typical timing for models to show up in the stores? Will they keep them to the waitlist only for a while, or will showrooms get Model Y soon, too? Anyone know how this went down in for the Model 3?
i was in my local store the other day. they said they thought the nearby larger store (richer neighborhood LOL) would have one by May

If I had to guess I would say mid summer as well. But it's probably only to be one or possibly two cars at most, likely returns or people who didn't show up for their pickup. And I agree on the comment about showrooms. Seems like they designed them to show off only three models at once. Wonder which one is going to get kicked outside. Possibly the X?