Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Whats good from LA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a quick introduction. I'm a lifelong BMW fan, and have owned everything from an M3 to a 740. I currently have an X3 that I use for work and decided to take the plunge into the EV space and picked up a used 2018 model 3, with 40,000 miles.

What I love so far... this model 3 sits pretty close to the ground, has amazing handling and some great torque. It also came with fsd, and I've had a chance to use it frequently, pretty amazing technology. I also like to stock wheels, and I'm looking for the right center caps so I can take off the hubcaps.

I've been using the vehicle now for work and have driven from LA to Fresno twice in the last month, and literally haven't pumped $1 of gas... had the home charger installed, and charge it as needed up to 80%.

Our 740 lease is coming up in the next couple of months, and I'm completely sold on that getting one as the family vehicle, and closely looking at the model Y.

The only thing I didn't like At first was the learning curve pertaining to a lot of Basics like turning on the windshield wipers, etc. But once you power through the learning curve, the vehicle is beyond enjoyable to drive. -Jesse

Attachments

• 20240312_161920.jpg
    20240312_161920.jpg
    734.3 KB · Views: 3