Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What information would you want to know about Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be getting some personal 1 on 1 time with a model 3 this weekend including a test drive. Im not sure if pictures will be allowed, but any and all questions can be answered along with anything else you guys would like me to check for while driving.
How much of a range hit is there with the 19 inch wheels?

Does the port close after disconnecting from charging? If not the sequence of events seems odd to me. I would not want to pull out my phone to close lid. I don't want to have to remember to close it when I get in the car. Someone please explain the work flow of charging and unplugging please.

In the charge port video he said it automatically closes when you start driving

model3-manual.png

Reactions: MP3Mike
I will be getting some personal 1 on 1 time with a model 3 this weekend including a test drive. Im not sure if pictures will be allowed, but any and all questions can be answered along with anything else you guys would like me to check for while driving.

What is the story on air suspension, and XM? I am reasonably certain, Elon had predicted that both would be available on the Model 3.

Scannerman

Status
Not open for further replies.