Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Western Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Calgary-Edmonton is heavily traveled. I expect a SC in Red Deer would motivate more people to consider buying a TESLA

After setting up some test drives for coworkers at a meeting in Vancouver this past May, two people from our Edmonton office and one from our Calgary office have told me they will order their Tesla as soon as;

1. Supercharger in Red Deer is open,
2. Service center in Alberta (anywhere in AB!!) is open.

After setting up some test drives for coworkers at a meeting in Vancouver this past May, two people from our Edmonton office and one from our Calgary office have told me they will order their Tesla as soon as;

i wasn't going to wait for that to happen !! although i reserved an X - the SC's will likely be long in place before my ride shows up

Canmore Supercharger

Tesla has been in contact with us regarding a supercharger in Canmore. We have not yet received their development permit application, but this appears to be their intention as they’ve been in discussion with a property here in town to locate the station. I’ve been discussing the Canmore project with Michael Lamb (Site Acquisition Associate 1-913-458-1224 [email protected]). Michael is happy to discuss the details of the Canmore install if you’d like to contact him directly.

We also have a public EV charging station – it’s located in the parking lot of our old library, which is vacant right now, but scheduled to become a new Arts Centre in the future.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best regards.
Lori

Lori Rissling Wynn
Development Planner/Sustainability Coordinator
Town of Canmore
[email protected]
403.678.1527 office
403.678.1534 fax
Town of Canmore - Home

Red Deer Supercharger

Response from Tesla Vancouver

I will be sure to contact you as soon as we have a firm timeline for the Red Deer Supercharger.

We have certainly stressed the importance of this station and hope that it will be the next one to be activated in Canada.

I hope to contact you soon!

Powell Jagger-Doe | Owner Advisor
Tesla Vancouver | 929 Robson Street | Vancouver, BC V6Z 2V7 | m 604.765.6063 | p 604.336.4010 | e [email protected]
<image001.png>

I understand #1 but for #2, its worth telling people that the service right now is better than having a normal service center. The car was delivered to my door and I've had any required service done in my own garage including the "tank mode" upgrade.

I understand #1 but for #2, its worth telling people that the service right now is better than having a normal service center. The car was delivered to my door and I've had any required service done in my own garage including the "tank mode" upgrade.

Interesting. Montreal said it couldn't be done here. Even when I offered that they could use my lift!

Canmore Supercharger

Tesla has been in contact with us regarding a supercharger in Canmore. We have not yet received their development permit application, but this appears to be their intention as they’ve been in discussion with a property here in town to locate the station. I’ve been discussing the Canmore project with Michael Lamb (Site Acquisition Associate 1-913-458-1224 [email protected]). Michael is happy to discuss the details of the Canmore install if you’d like to contact him directly.

We also have a public EV charging station – it’s located in the parking lot of our old library, which is vacant right now, but scheduled to become a new Arts Centre in the future.

Best regards.
Lori

Lori Rissling Wynn
Town of Canmore
[email protected]
403.678.1527 office
403.678.1534 fax
Town of Canmore - Home

exxxxxxxxcellent and thanks for posting ;-)

So ... just for fun/speculation/rumour ... latest on supercharge.info shows 189 superchargers live, 14 in construction as of today. That means in the next 2-3 weeks we'll pass the 200 worldwide mark.

Squamish was #100 in North America, will another Canadian site be #200 worldwide? (ie., Hope?)

Also of interest, the first two superchargers went live in Japan today.

Response from Tesla Vancouver

I will be sure to contact you as soon as we have a firm timeline for the Red Deer Supercharger.

We have certainly stressed the importance of this station and hope that it will be the next one to be activated in Canada.

I hope to contact you soon!

Powell Jagger-Doe | Owner Advisor
Tesla Vancouver | 929 Robson Street | Vancouver, BC V6Z 2V7 | m 604.765.6063 | p 604.336.4010 | e [email protected]
<image001.png>

Hi, I'm not sure how but I missed both of your posts regarding Canmore and Red Deer. Great information, thanks for doing this leg work.

Canmore Supercharger

Best regards.
Lori

Lori Rissling Wynn
Town of Canmore
[email protected]
403.678.1527 office
403.678.1534 fax
Town of Canmore - Home

The email address should read [email protected]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410481104.569686.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410481115.801923.jpg