Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warm Silver Pictures (aka Titanium)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Oxnard SpC, shade from palm tree on hood.

IMG_0407.JPG

I had to take another look. Here is the Titanium 70D indoors, which looks different that it did in bright sunlight. Good thing I still like it, since I had already changed my order!

Attachments

• IMG_3660.jpeg
    IMG_3660.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,319
I suspect this color will look best with dark grey wheels vs the silver wheels? What are your thoughts on that?
Anyone in favor of asking for Tesla made 19" cyclones in dark gray? I think these were once offered in the European Design Studio but then dropped.

Fully aware that T-Sportline makes them.

Moderators-any chance of changing this thread title to "Photos-Titanium" ? That would make it less confusing after the name change from warm silver and be consistent with the thread for Ocean Blue photos. Thanks.

I think this new color is okay in the shade but outside in the sun it has too much gold, beige, champagne, taupe to my liking. Reminds me of the gold cars from the 90s... It just has too much yellow in it.

If a moderator does change the title of this thread I think "Titanium" should be in quotes because this color is unfortunately no Titanium.

The more I see pictures, the more I am intrigued. I will have to see it in person. For those who have, how do you feel about the interior. I have been focused on gray on gray with a black headliner for a while now, but this does raise an option for alternative color scheme. Bough I wonder if I would have to give up gray seats for tan to really go with the flow of the car.

I think this new color is okay in the shade but outside in the sun it has too much gold, beige, champagne, taupe to my liking. Reminds me of the gold cars from the 90s... It just has too much yellow in it.

If a moderator does change the title of this thread I think "Titanium" should be in quotes because this color is unfortunately no Titanium.

If you do a google search on 'titanium brown', you'll see images of a lot of vehicles with similar color. Hopefully the moderators won't put it in quote marks, because it is the name that Tesla is using for the color - whether we like it or not. :)

- - - Updated - - -

It appears to be the same color that was used to coat the first Model X. If it is the same, it's beautiful in person. Nothing retro about it.