Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to Buy Roadster High Voltage Batteries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,

I am in FL, but there are several roadsters where I am from in Europe which are bricked, and I wonder if anyone can sell me complete working high voltage batteries ? or refer anyone or any place who can help me supply the batteries. I can travel any state for them. I need at least 2 for now.

Thanks

Check out this thread in technical > New Roadster 4.0 Battery developement with Model S cells
calling @chrisro for updates ??? It would be relatively easy to buy, use and get alternative bms other battery modules eg LG etc eg Modules | Fellten BUT integrating these with the rest of the roadster system (especially its 5 canbus circuits) is THE issue. It would be way easier to rip out all the motor / battery / VDU and replace with Model 3 motor (and integrated PEM), open source and other control software, eg openinverter.org wiki there are plenty of examples eg > VX220 with Tesla SDU which was done by a local guy (who happens to be a software wizzard) and several others - Model3 motor/controllers are THE go to and cost from £1000 / $1000

BUT would that still be a Tesla Roadster ??? :cool: ( Users would love / investors / collectors probably not :):) - I'd be tempted if all went south / Toast )