Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN 14x delivered!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally took delivery of my X (RN #95, VIN 14x) yesterday!

After the delays and snafus, Tesla was kind enough to do Home Delivery. They trailered it over in a closed trailer and walked me through the new stuff (my Sig S doesn't have autosteer) and the paperwork and then we were off! It's ludicrously fast and autosteer is a dream!

So far, the car is nearly perfect - no FWD or driver/passenger door problems or anything else. The pillar sticker says it was built 3/16, so some parts delay (black wheels?) must have delayed production. Certainly hasn't been sitting around Fremont since January. Whew.

Only snafus so far are that it doesn't have a Slacker login (emailed them) and it doesn't show up in my mobile app (emailed them).

I couldn't get a straight answer online about USB charging, so I checked each port. All 5 ports (2 front, 2 middle, 1 rear) output the full 2.1A necessary to charge iPads and fast-charge modern iPhones, FYI. That's a big bonus for us.

No sunshade yet, and it wasn't on the due bill, but they said it was just automatic for all Model X owners. It did come with the accessory hitch, which I think was delayed for awhile, so that's nice.

Only snafus so far are that it doesn't have a Slacker login (emailed them) and it doesn't show up in my mobile app (emailed them).

It took about two hours for my Slacker to start working. Have checked if the username and password are filled in?

It also took about an hour for the car to show up on my account. YMMV

It took about two hours for my Slacker to start working. Have checked if the username and password are filled in?

It also took about an hour for the car to show up on my account. YMMV

There's no Slacker username/password filled in currently, they're just blank. But Tesla Service got back to me and gave me my Signature S login, so I can unify them, which is nice.

They also got back to me on the mobile app and said that it's because the car isn't flagged as Delivered in their systems yet. (I see this in the MY TESLA portal, too). Once it does get flagged, it should show up in my app. Fingers crossed. :)

After the delays and snafus, Tesla was kind enough to do Home Delivery. They trailered it over in a closed trailer and walked me through the new stuff (my Sig S doesn't have autosteer) and the paperwork and then we were off! It's ludicrously fast and autosteer is a dream!

So far, the car is nearly perfect - no FWD or driver/passenger door problems or anything else. The pillar sticker says it was built 3/16, so some parts delay (black wheels?) must have delayed production. Certainly hasn't been sitting around Fremont since January. Whew.

I couldn't get a straight answer online about USB charging, so I checked each port. All 5 ports (2 front, 2 middle, 1 rear) output the full 2.1A necessary to charge iPads and fast-charge modern iPhones, FYI. That's a big bonus for us.

No sunshade yet, and it wasn't on the due bill, but they said it was just automatic for all Model X owners. It did come with the accessory hitch, which I think was delayed for awhile, so that's nice.

Congrats! If you have the non pup black leather seats, would you mind taking a pic of the 2nd row seats. Thanks