Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Video of TMC Connect 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the last word was it was being worked on after the person who coordinated the recording took some time off; what happened?

I almost attended but took an inventory car which happened just after the deadline for reasonable attendance; entice me to attend next year?

To be absolutely clear:
OWNERSHIP IS NOT A PREREQUISITE FOR ATTENDANCE OR FOR HAVING A GOOD TIME.

I feel better now. :)

/sidebar while we wait for videos ;)
Yeah, I have always liked that about this group of people, my first event I didn't have my car yet and I was worried I wouldn't be able to have a good time or noone would want to have anything to do with me, and quite the opposite. I had a blast and made quite a few friends! So I always make it a point to state that anyone who ever wants to participate in anything going on to not feel bad because they don't have a Tesla. Even those who can't get something until the Model 3... or even longer than that... The point is that you have a common interest and we all have a similar love for all things Tesla :D

Ok I give. When and where is TMC Connect 2015? I am still checking this thread for 2014 videos which I hope to view someday. Until then I would like to plan for 2015.

Doug do what you can we have heard nothing but great things associated with your name. thanks!

Doug's comments previously would suggest otherwise (about the video). I would urge patience.

I think most people have been more than patient on this one. People are getting their cars delivered to them in a quicker timeframe than what it has taken to get these videos. I guess I will just have to live with the few snippets I got from people who were posting about what was said back when it happened and leave it at that. Maybe next year...