Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V2 Wall Charger Fail Anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have had the V2 wall charger now for about 3 years… today I noticed my green led status is no longer working. Shut off the breaker and power cycled, got the red led light up when power went off and 2 flashing orange on power up. Plugged into the vehicle and charger seems to work. Just don’t have any green status led lights. Everyone ever have this issue? Highly doubt Tesla will cover this.

Have had the V2 wall charger now for about 3 years… today I noticed my green led status is no longer working. Shut off the breaker and power cycled, got the red led light up when power went off and 2 flashing orange on power up. Plugged into the vehicle and charger seems to work. Just don’t have any green status led lights. Everyone ever have this issue? Highly doubt Tesla will cover this.
After 1 or 2 years, all my lights are off but my car still charges fine for the past 5 years. If it stops charging, I'll just get a new one so I didn't care to find out why.