Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upstaged ... by my WIFE!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Given the similar profiles between some of the Jaguars and the model S you might find it is sometime before people notice she has changed!
Funny you say that ... we've had lamost the exact same conversation. She loves Jag lines, which is probably why she's drawn to the S. I've always been an Aston Martin man, so my line preference is obvious ;)

Focus on the positive here... you're NOT married to a woman who just wants another Lexus SUV..or worse doesn't care what she drives....shudder!

Tell her to hurry up and order...here's $2000 off from your new friend in Ohio :smile:...http://ts.la/tristan2270

Why would he risk use your promo code (since there has been issues with using Ohio and VA codes for $2k), when he can use his own and be guaranteed $1k off and $1k for accessories?

If I was her, I'd buy an XP90D: still faster than your S85D, when driving side by side she'll be in a dominant position (women like that:cool:) and, if you missbehave, she'll hit you with the falcon door. Is she also in the forum? Hahahaaa!

It could've been worse, for example, the new P90D of your mother-in-law...