Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the info
Larkhall (16 x v3/4?) is not showing in the app as available to all, unlike Eurocentral (12 x v2) so will be a new preferred stop for me
Larkhall are 16 x V4 and are in the car park of the Radstone Hotel. I had decent lunch there a week ago and posted a picture of the progress. At the moment the car park doesn’t look like it’s got any vultures with cameras monitoring it, which is always helpful.

Only for Teslas, not for non-Tesla's
IMG_1022.png

Yeh I know. It’s not in the app though for non-Tesla’s (yet). But I get it honestly - that is basically what I pointed out 7 posts ago 😀

Part of the “confusion” is whether you access the Tesla app as a Tesla owner or not - that reflects what new sites (that eventually do open to all) that you see - when new sites are first onboarded.

All V4 sites eventually appear on both the Tesla website AND the app for non-Tesla people it just takes Tesla’s dev people a few cups of coffee to get it all sorted.

Last edited:
Reactions: FEERSUMENDJIN
Amazingly they support billing via Tesla so it’s “plug and charge” just like a supercharger.

Did a quick splash and dash at this earlier. It appears in the Tesla charger list now. 65p/kW. I couldn't be bothered to look if it's been added to the Electroverse db yet. Just went for plug and play for the amount I needed. A very welcome addition to the area because Keele sucks.

Did a quick splash and dash at this earlier. It appears in the Tesla charger list now. 65p/kW. I couldn't be bothered to look if it's been added to the Electroverse db yet. Just went for plug and play for the amount I needed. A very welcome addition to the area because Keele sucks.
Cool, so is it possible to distinguish between Uttoxeter chargers and the others on the map?

Larkhall is badly needed as the Dakota is chocka these days completely full when I was there earlier today. There are also 4 relatively new V4's at Bathgate which is just along the road and were empty today.
The fact Heartlands is often empty when Eurocentral is full makes me wonder whether Larkhall will have much effect on Eurocentral numbers... I hope so. Being both v2 and open to non-Teslas means Eurocentral can be a slower charging option even when it's less than half full! If Larkhall doesn't make a difference then they really need to upgrade Eurocentral to v4s.