Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Technical Analysis

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
64097896.jpg

:) I hope I'm not trolling. This topic is about TSLA shares... so? :)
I also want TSLA shares to go up :)
I have even price target set at $380 for longs - where I would close them. So if we break $261 and go up....... ;)
and if we fall to $220 - I will be buyer... :)

there are no guaranteed predictions. And no timeframe. But I can tell where is support & resistance.... If we are in ABC correction from the top - then next step is 220..... unfortunately.

Maybe these kind of posts that are heavily skewed towards technical analysis would be better off in the appropriate thread? We can continue the conversation and predictions there perhaps? I don't mean to offend but the thread is there for that specific purpose.
TSLA Technical Analysis

I have even price target set at $380 for longs - where I would close them. So if we break $261 and go up....... ;)
I think maybe you underestimate the deep knowledge, history, and experience of many here on this thread. Thanks for contributing, but don't be surprised by the skepticism. We've been doing this a long time.

Nothing personal, just want to make sure your predictions are clear so if you were actually correct more than random chance then we could all stop ignoring your predictions :wink:

Without some sort of time frame it's a bit laughable to begin with. I predict a higher price at some point in the future than we are currently seeing, bet the house!

there are no predictions :)
I use my method to find support & resistance... also targets.
I don't post in technical analysis sections as when I see these charts - they're similar to XMAS tree.... don't wanna be like that.
more - later... :)
What I knew - that 287 was TOP and we fall.... this I showed on tradingview and posted link...

ouch ;) $260 was level to see... big resistance....
now we are at....$248...
so you think closing gap and UP? is whole market going up? No...
I assume we go to $244 and test support..... if broken -> $218-$220 next level.
As usual: very simple.
You know 90% traders don't make money because they complicate things too much... paint charts like XMAS tree.. etc... What I have is CLEAN chart - only with fibo lines but external fibo (161, 261, 423)... not usual fibo 0-100 :)
:D

now we are at....$248...
You know 90% traders don't make money because they complicate things too much... paint charts like XMAS tree.. etc... What I have is CLEAN chart - only with fibo lines but external fibo (161, 261, 423)... not usual fibo 0-100 :)

I'm never sure what you are trying to say, but it seems very likely that today's movement has absolutely nothing to do with chart technicals and everything to do with macro following movements.

now we are at....$248...

It would be helpful if your model predicts release date of Model X.

It would be helpful if your model predicts release date of Model X.

:D very funny :D
I don't predict anything.... you don't understand.

First after drop from $287 I said: recovery possible up to $260 (because of resistance) - we were at $238 level then....
So we recovered to $260 ;)
Then I said: further up only possible if we break $260.... not broken? we go down.
support is $244 and next one around $220

why not technicals? everything going on technically.

now we are at....$248...

Great analysis, thanks! Did you consider that if SP is 248.77 now, it might push +1% :crying: within next 43:25 then either +/- abs(20 ‰) depending on variation?:wink:
Going UP would be [+] if LONG - target above $249.00/έ - but [-] if SHORT (target $0 ->X, with X= current SP) -- Should be [=] for others, :frown:
SP movement soon :cool: to be anticipated in BOTH directions, WITH precision of .10 PTS (%) with HIGH probability of being </> γ250 MARGIN (as %). :scared:
:crying: Following $PRICE in fibo (TSLA, 14, (ω) μ) could exceed or MISS -> expectations though.

Last edited:
Great analysis, thanks! Did you consider that if SP is 248.77 now, it might push +1% :crying: within next 43:25 then either +/- abs(20 ‰) depending on variation?:wink:
Going UP would be [+] if LONG - target above $249.00/έ - but [-] if SHORT (target $0 ->X, with X= current SP) -- Should be [=] for others, :frown:
SP movement soon :cool: to be anticipated in BOTH directions, WITH precision of .10 PTS (%) with HIGH probability of being </> γ250 MARGIN (as %). :scared:
:crying: Following $PRICE in fibo (TSLA, 14, (ω) μ) could exceed or MISS -> expectations though.

You need more Fibonaccis in there.

:D very funny :D
I don't predict anything.... you don't understand.
First after drop from $287 I said: recovery possible up to $260 (because of resistance) - we were at $238 level then....
So we recovered to $260 ;) Then I said: further up only possible if we break $260.... not broken? we go down.
support is $244 and next one around $220

why not technicals? everything going on technically.

As also others have mentioned there is a special thread for TA. There are some very experienced people on that thread and I somewhat doubt you can do better.
If you do feel the charts & analysis overthere are not that good, and you can do better, please do not hesitate to post your charts & analysis there.

As also others have mentioned there is a special thread for TA. There are some very experienced people on that thread and I somewhat doubt you can do better.
If you do feel the charts & analysis overthere are not that good, and you can do better, please do not hesitate to post your charts & analysis there.

To add to this, Yes please post in the appropriate thread. Also, post a chart, with a clear explanation of what you think is going to happen. If you are right, you will get a lot of respect. Until you do so you sound like a crazy person throwing out numbers and buzzwords.

yes... $244 tested and surprise? ;)
No I don't want to post anything there. Enough said.
I see there are doubters and laughters... so - take care :)
if anybody want to know what will be next - msg me :)
serious people only.
I'm serious and I know what I'm doing.
Simple magic.... ;) it's magic ;)

But you can call me "crazy person" throwing numbers... I thought it will be easier to say numbers than to paint charts.... most people don't undestand them anyway, especially XMAS trees.

Last edited:
yes... $244 tested and surprise? ;)
No I don't want to post anything there. Enough said.
I see there are doubters and laughters... so - take care :)
if anybody want to know what will be next - msg me :)
serious people only.
I'm serious and I know what I'm doing.
Simple magic.... ;) it's magic ;)

"I don't make predictions"
"If you want to know what will happen next, message me"

-____-