Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the information we have new preorders would take about 1.5 to 2 years for delivery. This roadshow would have no sense.
My guess is that there will be a big surpise related to china production very soon.

More info about Model 3 showcase in Major Cities of China:

Tesla choose 8 major cities for this Model 3 showcase, all these cities have highest avg income, highest purchasing power.

Here is the detail of this showcase dates and locations

Shanghai (location 1) 4/28-5/6

Shanghai (location 2) 5/8-5/22

Beijing (location 1) 4/28-5/8

Beijing (location 2) 4/25-5/8

Guangzhou 4/28-5/2

Hangzhou (location 1) 5/1-5/2

Hangzhou (location 2) 5/15-5/29

Chengdu (location 1) 5/26-6/3

Chengdu (location 2) 6/13-6/26

Ningbo 6/3-6/20

Xian 7/14-7/23

And as Tesla China announced , these are the first few cities having the Model 3 showcase event, more cities will be added very soon!

As we see the dates and locations above, we are confirmed multi Model 3 were sent to China for this event, and quit convincing to me that Model 3 is on the right path of ramping, Tesla is ready to accept more pre-orders from China customers.

I'm positive that a factory for the Chinese domestic markets has been in the works for a while now.

The upcoming ER could be an avalanche of hardcore bull-news with China factory, post-shutdown M3 production rate, suppliers capability and if Elon wants to kick things into high gear, something on the Model Y and the Semi.

I'm positive that a factory for the Chinese domestic markets has been in the works for a while now.

We were supposed to get the locations of the next 2-3 gigafactories by end of last year and didn’t with focus streamlined to Model 3. It would be Elon as usual to have drawn everyone’s attention to the mouse while an elephant was running around.

Model 3 in China now may be ‘a proof of popularity’ to show those involved in China that it’ll sell like hotcakes. That helping their environment can be packaged fun and sexy.

We were supposed to get the locations of the next 2-3 gigafactories by end of last year and didn’t with focus streamlined to Model 3. It would be Elon as usual to have drawn everyone’s attention to the mouse while an elephant was running around.

Model 3 in China now may be ‘a proof of popularity’ to show those involved in China that it’ll sell like hotcakes. That helping their environment can be packaged fun and sexy.
This.

To get a factory going, they need not only governmental approval, but also support from local suppliers and contractors, even if the partnership requirement is scrapped. Having lots of interested customers would go a long way.

Anybody know the specific location and time of these 8 Chinese city Model 3 tour showcase? I have in wechat (the most popular social media in China) a lot of friends, mainly classmates, close to 200.

And since I constantly update in those groups about Tesla and Model 3, it would be very nice and timely to continue update them with this event information.

5593DD83-4FDF-4894-BEB7-1EB6026915F1.jpeg
Anybody know the specific location and time of these 8 Chinese city Model 3 tour showcase? I have in wechat (the most popular social media in China) a lot of friends, mainly classmates, close to 200.

And since I constantly update in those groups about Tesla and Model 3, it would be very nice and timely to continue update them with this event information.

Reactions: DragonWatch

I am using WeChat ( own by Tencent) as well , here is the detail of the showcase in Chinese :
特斯拉 Model 3 今日登陆全国门店开放预约

Status
Not open for further replies.