Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transport Evolved

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to say that I have largely stopped listening to/watching Transport Evolved. Why? Because the feed via iTunes is always corrupted in my experience. Typically 5-20 minutes into the show it jumps back and starts again at the beginning. This can happen up to a half dozen times (requiring fast forwarding over tens of minutes of material each time it does). This gets wearing. Listening in the car it gets potentially dangerous.

With the video feed via iTunes (rarely used by me) I see the video and audio get stuck at some frame and then never restart.

I have reported all of this to Nikki via [email protected], but never got an acknowledgement or saw any improvement.

I thought mentioning it here might raise the priority. I really appreciate the hard work Nikki puts into originating content. It's a real shame to see the hard work spoiled by some glitch, bug, or fault whether in the production process or on iTunes.

Hi Andrew,

Sadly I haven't been getting the emails. (Looking into why now) - and I'm also listening to a show now to see if I can replicate the issues. No-one else has complained, but that doesn't mean the problem isn't presenting elsewhere.

Can you give me some episode numbers and times that things go awry?

Regards

Nikki.

Transport Evolved 31

Join Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield from Allcarselectric.com and special guest Claudio von Planta as they discuss Racing Green, a documentary by von Planta detailing the epic 16,000 mile trip from Alaska to Argentina in a custom-built electric sports car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Transport Evolved 32 A Tree of LEAFs

Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield from Allcarselectric.com and guests Michael Thwaite from the TeslaMotorsClub.com and John Voelcker from GreenCarReports.com as they discuss the week's news in the world of green vehicles, including Ford's New 2012 Focus Electric, predictions for 2011, a Preview of the 2011 NAIAS and much more.

Transport Evolved 33 The EVangelist's Revolt

Join Nikki Gordon Bloomfield, Kevin Sharpe and David Peilow for this special extended edition of Transport Evolve as they talk about David's epic 400+ mile trip from London to Edinburgh in a Tesla Roadster in just one day, the 2011 Detroit Autoshow and much more.

Transport Evolved 34 - The Stig Cup

Join Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield from Allcarselectric.com and guests Michael Thwaite from the Tesla Motors Club as they discuss the week's news, including the 2012 Tesla Model S road video, Toyota's latest motor and battery developments, Nissan's Leaf apology and much more.

This week we've tweaked the format a little, a bit more news headlines; let me know your thoughts +/-. Thanks.

Transport Evolved 34 - The Stig Cup
Join Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield from Allcarselectric.com and guests Michael Thwaite from the Tesla Motors Club as they discuss the week's news, including the 2012 Tesla Model S road video... let me know your thoughts +/-. Thanks.

Couple of possible corrections:

#1: As far as I know, the road in the video IS a public road (in Southern California).
#2: Mentioning the designer as having come from Aston Martin could be a bit of a faux-pas as that would describe Henrik, not Franz...
(Or perhaps it would be fair to say that they both had a hand in it?)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_von_Holzhausen "He has re-designed the Tesla Model S".

Last edited:
TEG: Thanks for the course correction. Yes, I reckon that there's more Jag/Aston DNA in the style of the S than Mazda.

Slightly OT but, I see Franz to Henrik as I see Elon to Martin; the former made real, the latter's dream. Not quite spot on as I don't think Henrik was the visionary that Martin was/is.

Transport Evolved 35 - 1 million plugs

Join Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield from Allcarselectric.com and guests EV expert Chelsea Sexton and also Michael Thwaite from the Tesla Motors Club as they discuss the week's news, in long-distance EV trips, Renault Espionage and much more.

Transport Evolved 36 - Terra Firma

Join Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield from AllCarsElectric.com and guests Keith Johnstone and Jeff Lander as they discuss the week’s news in the world of electric vehicles, including the landfall of the first Nissan LEAFs to reach the U.K., Electric Vehicle Taxes and much more.

Transport Evolved 37 - Fried Rat

Join Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield from www.allcarselectric.com and guests Michael Thwaite from www.teslamotorsclub.com and John Voelcker from www.greencarreports.com as they discuss the week’s news in the world of electric cars, including Chevrolet Volt rodent damage, Nissan’s new EV, the cost of insuring an EV, Zero Motorcycles new line up and much more.

Transport Evolved 38 - Go with the ESFLOW

Join Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield from Electric Cars News and Reviews of Electric Vehicles - All Cars Electric and guests Chelsea Sexton from evchels.wordpress.org and Nick Chambers from PluginCars.com as they discsuss the week’s news in the world of electric cars and green fuels, including Nissan’s ESFlow electric sportscar concept vehicle, the death of the G-Wiz, price gouging of the 2011 Chevrolet Volt and much more.