Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would not delete any data. It may be useful later. Just add another column for the additional data.

I got an e-mail from Fremont stating that my P85D should be ready for delivery in the "first half of December" in Colorado, but I still do not have a VIN.

Was this an automated message or an email from an inside sales associate responding to an email you sent them?

Got my Vin today 63959 (updated in the spreadsheet) as well as a call from my DS... He was just calling to know about holiday travel plans etc. so he knows what days would not work for delivery. He says they aren't able to give anything more specific then December at this time. He said he'd probably be in touch in about two weeks with a firm date.

I will keep you posted.

Last edited:
I would not delete any data. It may be useful later. Just add another column for the additional data.

I got an e-mail from Fremont stating that my P85D should be ready for delivery in the "first half of December" in Colorado, but I still do not have a VIN.

Was this an automated message or an email from an inside sales associate responding to an email you sent them?

It was an unsolicited e-mail that appeared to be created by a human inside sales associate, based on the individualized nature of the content. I don't think that it was created by a robot, but Tesla robots are pretty amazing. :eek:

--------------
Update:
Just got my VIN: x64191​

Last edited:
62579 or 63579? And it's a P85D, not just P85, yes?

Yes 62579 for a P85D. I know this is quite a bit lower than any others posted so far. When I spoke to my DS they informed me I was quite high on the list.

I've added my data into row 80 on the spreadsheet as I was not able to insert a row above row 2. It told me I am not allowed to edit the spreadsheet.

- - - Updated - - -

OK it looks like the spreadsheet sorted me to the top. Cool.....

Yes 62579 for a P85D. I know this is quite a bit lower than any others posted so far. When I spoke to my DS they informed me I was quite high on the list.

I've added my data into row 80 on the spreadsheet as I was not able to insert a row above row 2. It told me I am not allowed to edit the spreadsheet.

- - - Updated - - -

OK it looks like the spreadsheet sorted me to the top. Cool.....

Did you change a previous order to the P85D?