Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maryland Delivery Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I didn’t see one, I wanted to start a MD thread to keep tracks of orders locally.

I ordered on 9/26/21. RN 11572XXX. 19” MSM, black interior, no FSD. i have my pickup slated for the Owings Mills SC. Daniel my SA reached out to me a couple days after ordering. So far he’s answered any email I’ve sent him about delivery.

Current EDD is Feb-Mar. Seeing others who ordered in July (1152) I expect to see have a Jan delivery.

Good luck to everyone and look forward to hearing from others. Perhaps if you need someone to help with delivery checklist inspection we can meet up for deliveries at either location. Just a thought.

I stopped looking at my date.

It was Sep, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb…it was changing daily.
So I stopped looking.
Bought a TRX to pass my time. I am just waiting to get the email or phone call from Tesla.
This uncertainty is BS!

My biggest want is the cyber truck. But my order won’t be filled anytime soon.

I can’t wait to see a new Ford Lightning!!

Reactions: chrisdh79
Ordered last September (Battery Day) when the Plaid was announced. RN 1139xxxx. It was converted automatically to Plaid+ and then back to Plaid. White/White/CF/19"/FSD. Delivery window now says November 20-December 4. I'm not holding my breath though.
Thats absolutely absurd. I would be livid. There was a point in time where there were an abundance of PLAID's in inventory. If I had to guess the CF must be the hold up. Maybe the wheels also, but id say CF more so.

Sorry to hear. Hopefully it comes soon!

Thats absolutely absurd. I would be livid. There was a point in time where there were an abundance of PLAID's in inventory. If I had to guess the CF must be the hold up. Maybe the wheels also, but id say CF more so.

Sorry to hear. Hopefully it comes soon!
Could be - I see a bunch of Plaids around me, just not mine lol. I just got pushed back again, though - Dec 5-19 now.

Reactions: chrisdh79
LR RN1149…
Blue/white/19s

EDD 12/7-12/31
Would be surprised if this doesn’t get pushed back given my order was submitted prior to the price increases.

I have emailed the local Tesla store ~4x asking if the 19s will come with all season tires. No response. Don’t have a SA that I know of.

Good luck everyone.

LR RN1149…
Blue/white/19s

EDD 12/7-12/31
Would be surprised if this doesn’t get pushed back given my order was submitted prior to the price increases.

I have emailed the local Tesla store ~4x asking if the 19s will come with all season tires. No response. Don’t have a SA that I know of.

Good luck everyone.
Daniel (My SA) at owings mills told me A/S for 19’s in MD. Seems to be state specific on who gets the A/S.

Daniel (My SA) at owings mills told me A/S for 19’s in MD. Seems to be state specific on who gets the A/S.
It's not 19s vs 21s it's Plaid vs Long Range. LR gets all seasons, Plaid gets summers, regardless of wheel size or location (although some of the first few LRs had summer tires because of an apparent supply chain issue getting the A/S tires).

• Informative
Reactions: Cyb_ and chrisdh79
Ah ok thanks. Still hoping my comes by end of 21 but wouldn’t mind if it was beginning of Jan.

Late Jan mid Feb would kill me since I’m currently renting
FYI..Tesla had a habit of rushing to get out as many cars as possible for end of quarter sales numbers. Even going so far as to yank promised cars to east coast buyers at last minute, to sell to buyers local to fremont. With zero compensation to the original buyer other than the privilege of waiting a few more weeks for a replacement.

That rush often led to things like using wooden shoe molding from home depot (no Im not making this up) to secure drivetrain related parts on the model y at one time, as well as other notable quality control issues.

It appears the QC issues have caused enough financial impact (returns to the service centers) to Tesla that they have calculated that its financially better to not rush at end of quarter, and focus at least a tad more on quality.

I'm at the Owings Mills delivery center also (live in Bel Air). Ordered 2/2, LR, white on white, 21s, no FSD. EDD has been pushed back so many times I can't even count. Was 17-31 Dec until 3 days ago, now 1/7 - 2/3. At this point I believe it's all bullshit and they will actually never sell me this car at the price I put my deposit down for. I'm honestly wondering if there's anything I can actually do about it if they keep selling cars to people behind me in line that are paying $15k more than me.. Anyone know?

Is this thread still alive?

OD 11/15 Maryland
M3LR White on white. Aero no FSD

EDD 12/13-12/27
Now it’s 1/11-2/8 😡

No vin yet.
Sorry friend, I realize this sounds uncharitable but if you end up getting that car before I get mine I'm going to be a very upset customer. You're more than 9 months behind me on order date with a near identical build (except wheels) and your current EDD is only a week or so after mine. Consider yourself lucky.

Really hoping we *all* get our cars but this business of completely random delivery order is horseshit.

Sorry friend, I realize this sounds uncharitable but if you end up getting that car before I get mine I'm going to be a very upset customer. You're more than 9 months behind me on order date with a near identical build (except wheels) and your current EDD is only a week or so after mine. Consider yourself lucky.

Really hoping we *all* get our cars but this business of completely random delivery order is horseshit.
You ordered yours in February?? That’s crazy. What was the month estimation on the wed site when you ordered?

When I went on the website in November to order, it said December 2021