Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tesla-screen.png

Website status changed to "In Production" between 7:55 and 8:00pm Wednesday. Also got an email from a different DS than I've talked to on the phone asking for a scan of my DL and insurance paperwork today. Will ask her if she has a schedule update.

Wonder if the factory will work through Thanksgiving. I actually hope not.

Pearl P85D, next gen grey, 66697 - confirmed 2 days ago. Moving from a BMW M3, should be fun.

Can't wait to see the first shipment photos and reviews early December!

I've had 2 M3's (E92 and currently an E46 Cab) - should be interesting for sure. I think the biggest adjustment will be a) the lack of noise and b) the size!

- - - Updated - - -

My second P85D went into production last night. Hoping for a Dec. 18 delivery on the first and Dec. 22 on the second.

Quit hogging all the production spots and let us have a turn! ;-)

Just got e-mail this morning that it went into production. Happy Thanksgiving to me!!!!

The spreadsheet appears locked to me, so I can't update my entry.

I updated it for you. I put the in production date as 11/26; my observation is that the email is typically sent a day after the dashboard is updated.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to hear from pdx, commasign, wk057, and jgsuperstar29, all of whom have production start dates of 11/21. Is your MyTesla now showing complete?

It seems very strange to me that none of the other production starts from the 21st have seen completed. Possibly they are enjoying the Thanksgiving break and taking time off from refreshing web pages? While I'm also glad that my car seems to be running ahead of the pack, it also doesn't make much sense. I guess its possible that there are a bunch of Western Canada deliveries (with owners who are not on the TMC) all being delivered in my time frame, i.e. I'm part of a bigger movement. Anyway, below, picture that it did happen:
Completed.JPG