Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Total Spent $130

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have free Supercharging. So I rarely check my charge stats. However I wanted to look at what my kWh/yr number was. So I looked at my charge stats in the Tesla app. It told me 7,524 kWh which is about $2,000. But it also said Total Spent $130.

I rarely use L2 except for emergencies and then only enough to get to a Supercharger. This is like a couple of bucks a year. I’ve only overstayed (knowingly) once and that was when I was taking the Factory tour.

I also check my credit card log and didn’t see anything from Tesla.

Any ideas? It was $13 this last month, a phantom $13.

Level 2 charging, or any charging other than a Supercharger, is priced at the rate of your locality. Evidently you had a small amount of charging other than a Supercharger. Mine shows $27 as Total Spent. I didn't pay Tesla anything.

Reactions: EVChris
I have free Supercharging. So I rarely check my charge stats. However I wanted to look at what my kWh/yr number was. So I looked at my charge stats in the Tesla app. It told me 7,524 kWh which is about $2,000. But it also said Total Spent $130.

I rarely use L2 except for emergencies and then only enough to get to a Supercharger. This is like a couple of bucks a year. I’ve only overstayed (knowingly) once and that was when I was taking the Factory tour.

I also check my credit card log and didn’t see anything from Tesla.

Any ideas? It was $13 this last month, a phantom $13.
The Total Spent is just a calculation based on cost per kWh for your non-SuC charging. Check what you have Work, Home, and Other cost per kWH set to in the app. No money flows to Tesla for these "costs".

Reactions: Droschke