Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto SC Grand Opening

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also a lineup of 15 sets of Tesla headlights outside. Maybe he'll post them.

Yes, they had us all leave our parking lights on as we parked. The pictures don't do it justice. One thing I learned is that you have to be out of the driver's seat when you turn the parking lights on if you want them to stay on when you get out and lock the doors.

They even had three cars ready to sell at the SC. I believe 2 model S 60s and one fully loaded P85+ (Vin 19848). There was a discont on each of them.

The P85+ was definitely new - only 66km on the car.

Not sure about the black and red 60.

Overall nice event.

What a fantastic facility, very proud to be a part of this event. Cant wait to bring my car back there, now I just need to find an excuse :)

Attachments

• photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    433.3 KB · Views: 273
It was really cool to see 40+ Teslas in the same place at the same time. The new location is also more convenient to get to for me.

I now realize that I should have brought a real camera for the row of parking lights, which looked pretty awesome in person, but not so much on a crappy cell camera.

I enjoyed talking Tesla with many of you and putting a face to the handle! You're right, the pictures of the lit Model S's do not do them justice as you can't make out the individual led lights in the parking headlight ring and they look too bright in the pictures. It was quite a sight pulling in to the parking lot and seeing so many Model S lined up. Another benefit of an EV with a big battery - you CAN leave your lights on all evening!

photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG

Does the new location have charging facilities?

Yes, but only the regular dryer outlet. No HPWC yet....I believe they plan on having a bunch of them later. Still construction.

They were even thinking of putting the battery swap system at that location, however, there is apparently some water below a certain depth they require to install the battery swap system. Hopefully they work out something.

Thanks for posting Sundoc!...we had heard of the possibility of this before, but things have been very quiet on this front lately...Oakville works well for me...nice little drive from Grimsby, plus, my wife works there so an easy service stop for her...I wonder where in Oakville they will end up?