Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Menu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Goes-to-11.png
Well, I usually just lurk, but since I can't resist a puzzle... here is piece 5.

Red box piece 5.jpg

Well, I usually just lurk, but since I can't resist a puzzle... here is piece 5.

Welcome and thanks for playing! And here I thought while I was gone this puzzle would have been solved already. I don't think many people have caught on yet, maybe we need to drop a hint in the delivery threads.... That's where everyone seems to spend their time saying "my precious...my precious..." :)

Also for those that have found piece #1, that is a gimme. You need to follow the instructions to get your individual piece. And despite what the instructions read, you only get one piece, not the "complete set". Please post here when you have it.

Last edited:
See my updated post right before yours.

What I find interesting, that is the arrangement of the pieces when they are stacked atop each other while aligning the edges of the outer white box. That ends up with some overlap of the pieces. Although I can't say I've found any other way to get them to line up, it sure isn't much of a message so far.

Goes-to-11.png
Ok, I am paying attention now. Did the legwork sent an email. Probably not going to get us any further.

EDIT! Damn I did the legwork and ... then I find woof's link. I had to check my typing of the numbers 4 times. Oh well.

Last edited:
Goes-to-11.png
Doesn't mean much to me yet...
View attachment 12734

Maybe "S Lives" - they've created AI for the Model S. Or they're announcing Tesla IV - which could be gen III, just to make it confusing. Or SLIV is the name of gen III. Although "the Tesla SLIV" doesn't have a good ring to it ;) :p

- - - Updated - - -

Or if you turn it upside-down it says "\175"

- - - Updated - - -

And yesterday I'm sure it said "coming"

- - - Updated - - -

(the banner said "coming")

Last edited:
Hmmm, I was hoping there would be a date hidden in there. Like a date for the Gen III launch event....

Maybe this is more of a 12 days of Christmas thing and we need to find 12 of these boxes to put the message together.

I guess we keep looking???