Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Menu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Goes-to-11.png
Ah ha! The banner changes again. I got mine. :)

Goes-to-11.png
So to speed this along for those who don't enjoy decoding hex/ascii tables. I'll give a hint (sorry puzzle master).

We apparently need to collect a number of puzzle pieces, and only piece is given per TMC member. So if you wanted to get spare parts for a Telsa (puzzle) in the sf bay area, where would you go? What internet site would you search for "tesla"? (hint: it's not google).

Oh, and here's my piece (#4) because I'm busy for a few hours and can't join in all of the fun.
Red box piece 4.jpg

It's going to be a challenge to put this together. I can't decide if I should go old school and print out the pieces and have my kids cut them out and solve. Or just load into photoshop and use the selection tool to trace all of the pieces and then assemble. Oh wait, I just rememberd, I hate photoshop, so I'll use my kids. :)

There is something disturbing about knowing my birthday is referred to as 'the day the world ends.'

Bonnie you must be special! My daughter's birthday is the same day! Winter solstice.
And my son was born on the fall equinox.

- - - Updated - - -

So to speed this along for those who don't enjoy decoding hex/ascii tables. I'll give a hint (sorry puzzle master).

We apparently need to collect a number of puzzle pieces, and only piece is given per TMC member. So if you wanted to get spare parts for a Telsa (puzzle) in the sf bay area, where would you go? What internet site would you search for "tesla"? (hint: it's not google).

Oh, and here's my piece (#4) because I'm busy for a few hours and can't join in all of the fun.

<image removed to save bandwidth>

It's going to be a challenge to put this together. I can't decide if I should go old school and print out the pieces and have my kids cut them out and solve. Or just load into photoshop and use the selection tool to trace all of the pieces and then assemble. Oh wait, I just rememberd, I hate photoshop, so I'll use my kids. :)

I got piece number one and not wasting any more time on it cuz it said I could email for the other pieces.