Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time to Shop for Winter Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is definitely a better price. They don't list TPMS as being included anymore, though.

Do you have a link for the $2700 price? I see it if I go to configure a new car, but when I call the Toronto service centre they tell me this price is not available at retail. It's $4250 apparently! That seems a bit much. $2700 seems like a no brainer.

Can anyone confirm what I'm saying?

No link. I saw it this morning on the 'build your tesla' site but it seems to be down right now. I'm hoping it will still be there when the site goes back on line. I called the Montreal service center this morning and they didn't seem to be aware of the new price so maybe it was an error and they took it down.

Do you have a link for the $2700 price? I see it if I go to configure a new car, but when I call the Toronto service centre they tell me this price is not available at retail. It's $4250 apparently! That seems a bit much. $2700 seems like a no brainer.

Can anyone confirm what I'm saying?

Yes, I was quoted the same price from the Mississauga SC. They also want it paid in advance since they are only ordering as many sets as needed (last year was pretty crazy according to the SC ). Not sure if I will get them or not since as FrozenCanuck said, it is a bit steep!