Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

There seem to be new options for Europe. Updates no later than April 15 !!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't be mad at Tesla, I would be happy if I would have had the car for some time now, but still unable to get it any time soon. Even without the cool stuff now get's available I would like the car very much.

Might have been lost in Translation, but I'm not mad at Tesla.

If it wasn't for the Signature aspect, I suspect you'd already be starting the discussion with Tesla about this.

Discussion about trading the car in? Perhaps. Signature, as we both know, means nothing at the moment, but I AM already working to get that P+!

EURO pricing from the Belgium & Netherlands Forum:

- Performance Plus 6600 eur
- Cold Weather Package 1550 eur
- Security Package 450 eur
- Lighting Package (Free for Signatures)
- Parking Sensors 550 eur

1 jaar service (max 20k km) 700 eur
4 jaar service (unlimited km) 2200 eur
4 jaar service (unlimited km) 2800 eur (including rangers)

So am I able to change my US reservation with the new options?

Best to call Tesla and ask. But remember, these options are for European cars which Tesla will not start building before June. So the options may not be available before that time. That's probably why the build people are not aware of them yet.

- - - Updated - - -

EURO pricing from the Belgium & Netherlands Forum:

- Performance Plus 6600 eur
- Cold Weather Package 1550 eur
- Security Package 450 eur
- Lighting Package (Free for Signatures)
- Parking Sensors 550 eur

1 jaar service (max 20k km) 700 eur
4 jaar service (unlimited km) 2200 eur
4 jaar service (unlimited km) 2800 eur (including rangers)

These prices likely include 21% VAT (as they were given to a Dutch customer).

Finally our prayers to TESLA have been heard.

Great the offers are there. Now it is for everyone to decide if they are worth it to them. Certainly I want them all. Can't wait to see how they are executed. Hope to see first reports here (probably in June).

Who will be the first with factory installed parking sensors?

They must have designed them already. Pictures anyone?

Damnit Tesla.... Now I want Performance Plus, Rear seat heating and Parking sensors. I hope they are all retrofittable. If not, might be time to start considering flipping this car and ordering another.

Tesla is probably just going to continuously upgrade the Model S just like they did with the Roadster. If you flip the car now, in an another year or two there's a good chance you'll want to flip it again (when you get power folding mirrors, adaptive cruise control, better sun visor, etc.). If you have the money, by all means flip the car, but when you're an early adapter of a quickly improving technology, you're probably going to end up with an out-of-date product relatively quickly.

If I were you, and I had the money to flip the Model S, I'd probably just wait 5 years until the AWD Model S comes out, and then get that.

Damnit Tesla.... Now I want Performance Plus, Rear seat heating and Parking sensors. I hope they are all retrofittable. If not, might be time to start considering flipping this car and ordering another.

I know! I guess owning this car will take getting used to since it's being upgraded more like a computer than a car. I hope the winter upgrade is at least an option for the people that need it. Would love the park assist.

I know! I guess owning this car will take getting used to since it's being upgraded more like a computer than a car. I hope the winter upgrade is at least an option for the people that need it. Would love the park assist.

Park assist would be great, and with the broder business I would think they'd make a big deal of offering the winter upgrades to everyone by the fall.