Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Menlo Park sales/service center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I first heard about the store plans, I envisioned that they would be constructing new buildings from the ground up, but it looks like they are keeping the existing outer structures mostly intact and doing substantial remodels.

I gather this helps a lot with the costs, permits, etc.

It will also give the various Tesla stores different personalities even though there are a lot of similar themes carried between them.

Will the different Tesla stores have as much in common as the different Apple stores?

This photo of the inside was in the TM update today:
display_data.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to take some pictures of the MP store on Saturday since I'm invited to the opening. It's great having a Tesla store less than a mile away from home. On the other hand, it's going to make the next 12 months an agony ! I get the feeling that I'll visit that store A LOT before I take delivery of my radiant red Roadster next summer ! :smile:

I will probably also be there as close to 4pm as I can make it -- I wonder how many people here will be there?
You guys should come up with a special handshake or a name tag to identify yourselves to each other as Club members. Though the Tesla PR team seems to have mixed feelings about this site, eventually they'll come 'round to realize that this is a fan forum.

Last edited: