Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed the Teslogic ver. 2 and got the following. I have a standard range Model Y with hw 4.0 and as you can tell by the VIN, it was built in Austin. Hmmm....

IMG_5792.PNG

IMG_5791.PNG

IMG_5790 2.PNG

Installed the Teslogic ver. 2 and got the following. I have a standard range Model Y with hw 4.0 and as you can tell by the VIN, it was built in Austin. Hmmm....

View attachment 977942

View attachment 977941
View attachment 977940
Hi! Could you please record a log so that we can address and resolve this issue?

1) Connect the Teslogic app to your car.
2) Swipe to the left screen with settings.
3) Select the option "Yes, I'm a nerd."
4) Choose "Binary log (*.tbl)" in the "recording logs..." line.
5) Return to the main dashboard screen.
6) You will now see a red circle in the top left corner; please tap it (the circle should blink).
7) Wait for approximately 1 minute and tap the red circle again. A sharing dialog will appear.
8) Choose your email application and send the recorded log to [email protected]. Additionally, in the email, kindly specify your car model (e.g., "Model 3 SR+(LFP)").

You can also download the beta version from AppStore or GooglePlay.

Thank you!

Reactions: scottf200
Hi! Could you please record a log so that we can address and resolve this issue?

1) Connect the Teslogic app to your car.
2) Swipe to the left screen with settings.
3) Select the option "Yes, I'm a nerd."
4) Choose "Binary log (*.tbl)" in the "recording logs..." line.
5) Return to the main dashboard screen.
6) You will now see a red circle in the top left corner; please tap it (the circle should blink).
7) Wait for approximately 1 minute and tap the red circle again. A sharing dialog will appear.
8) Choose your email application and send the recorded log to [email protected]. Additionally, in the email, kindly specify your car model (e.g., "Model 3 SR+(LFP)").

You can also download the beta version from AppStore or GooglePlay.

Thank you!
Got work today, will try on Saturday and get that to you.

Been using teslogic v2 (Teslogic Dash ver 1.4.0 (7) which says it expires in 83 days)for ~3000 miles (i5 Seattle to Palm Springs and back) and still learning the interface ... the car information screen still shows my Model Y as a "Long Range" where it is a "Standard Range.)

Hi all!

We've recently launched Teslogic v2, which comes with various enhancements and improvements. This update includes both hardware and software changes, addressing some of the limitations of the previous version.

Here's a rundown of the key features in Teslogic v2:
  • Chill/Sport mode switching via kickdown.
  • Battery preheat for supercharging .
  • Wipers deicing winter mode.
  • Ice mode.
  • Regen settings.
  • Traffic fine avoidance.
  • Supports 2+ devices simultaneously.
Additionally, there is a switch on the transmitter, which allows you to easily deactivate the active control functions if you prefer to use Teslogic in its previous version (as a data receiver).

For all TMC members, we offer a 20% discount. Use code TMCv2 or simply follow this link. The discount will be valid for one month.

If you've already purchased Teslogic from us, please contact us at [email protected] with either your previous order number or the email associated with your order. We'll be happy to provide you with a special 30% discount.

You can find more information about v2 on our website. We will be gradually adding new commands to the updated version. We won't forget about our Teslogic v1 users as well and will continue to introduce new features on the first version of our device.

I was poking around on the App Store and saw that the latest app version 1.5.x includes some new features for the v2 module. In particular it says constant blind spot monitoring. Can anyone describe how that it is displayed?

Also the screen auto-off where the phone display automatically turns off when main screen does. That would be really useful as I am using an extra older iphone and just keep it in the car.

Lastly, does anyone actually use the special HUD screen? What do you use to keep the phone on the dash and what do you have it "project" onto?

Edit: I found a few videos on YouTube and it appears the blind spot warning still operates as before, that is it only warns you when you have the turn signal on (flashes red)

In those videos they also show how it looks reflecting off the windshield. Doesn't look too bad.

Last edited:
I was poking around on the App Store and saw that the latest app version 1.5.x includes some new features for the v2 module. In particular it says constant blind spot monitoring. Can anyone describe how that it is displayed?

Also the screen auto-off where the phone display automatically turns off when main screen does. That would be really useful as I am using an extra older iphone and just keep it in the car.

Lastly, does anyone actually use the special HUD screen? What do you use to keep the phone on the dash and what do you have it "project" onto?

Edit: I found a few videos on YouTube and it appears the blind spot warning still operates as before, that is it only warns you when you have the turn signal on (flashes red)

In those videos they also show how it looks reflecting off the windshield. Doesn't look too bad.
I picked up a TCL ION V off of Amazon as a dedicated display for my Teslogic v2. Think I got ver 1.5 and I'll check for you tomorrow and test if all of the above checks out.

In this video, the blind spot warning shows yellow (although he does mention that there are phantom warnings). However, I've read comments in other videos that it only works with FSD engaged which is what is in this video. I'd like know if that's really the case.

• Informative
Reactions: scottf200
I no longer have my 3 months of FSD so I am unable to check.
I don't have FSD either so I'm more interested in whether the blind spot monitoring works when none of the autopilot features are on.

That being said, I found yet another video (not in English though) that shows how there are yellow warning signals when a car is in the blind spot. And he doesn't appear to be using AP, EAP or FSD. So this is promising. I just may go ahead and upgrade to v2 now.

Reactions: Jaymc5
I can confirm that the yellow blindspot warnings are displayed when a car comes forward into the blindspot (so it doesn’t come up if they drop back into there due to you overtaking them), regardless of driving settings. It works decently well imo.. far more useful than the Tesla implementation where you have to turn on the indicator to get any warning.

Reactions: audiohs
Chiming in too... Just got my Teslogic V2 in the mail just a bit ago. Easy peasy install and had it up and running in easily less than 15 minutes (I'd already installed the iOS app). Love it so far, and looking forward to using the kickdown.

Tip of the hat to Teslogic. Noticed this morning that my v1 had the constant blind spot monitoring alert. I checked the app and they did a recent update to fix a bunch of things related to the blindspot monitoring. MY23 does not have the parking sensors.

Reactions: mcsenerd