Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tesery Mini Tesla Display Screen for Model 3/Y - Ultra Compact LCD Instrument

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

🛍️Special Offer: Tesery's Black Friday Sale!🛍️

Get ready for Tesery's Black Friday Sale!We are bringing you a great collection of the top Tesla accessories for your Tesla Model S, Model 3, Model X and Model Y is here . From Oct 31 to Nov 28, enjoy $100 Off on steering wheel, dashboard screen, rear entertainment display. Avail 15% off storewide, 25% off wheel covers and floor mats. Grab $1, $23, and $10 flash deals. Combine discounts for maximum savings and enjoy free global shipping on orders over $149!

For more Black Friday discount surprises, check out the blog AT Special Offer: Tesery's Black Friday Sale! !

TESERY black friday deals - banner.jpg

Absolutely, it sounds like you're looking for something specific to enhance your driving experience. Tesery indeed offers a variety of options tailored to Tesla owners' needs. Our new dashboard not only complements the minimalist theme you appreciate but also includes the former camera option, addressing the features you mentioned. You can find more details about it here: Tesery Dashboard for Tesla Model 3 & Y.

Features

• Compatible Models - 6.86 inch screen instrument cluster dash display is compatible with all model years of Tesla Model Y and Model 3, compatible with both Intel and AMD processors.
  • Unique Design - Featuring a high-definition 2.5D IPS wide viewing angle with a resolution of 1280*480P, it delivers sharp and vibrant visuals. Design with three UI themes to personalize your display interface. Additionally, it offers five car model colors to match your preferences and vehicle style
  • Advanced Linux System - Powered by a high-performance Linux operating system, it ensures outstanding system performance and stability. Seamlessly integrated with the original steering wheel controls, Easily operate and control the screen.
  • Support OTA Upgrade - It also supports OTA upgrades, keeping your system up to date.
  • Information Sync - Syncs seamlessly with the vehicle's driving information display, allowing you to stay updated with key driving data. It also syncs partial data from the original car screen, such as automatic assisted driving icons, providing comprehensive information at a glance.
  • Front Camera Optional - High-definition pixels, clear picture, waterproof function
  • Support multi-language - Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, (hebrew), Polish, Russian, Turkish, Japanese.
  • Easy Installation - Plug & Play, installation time within 20 min, No drilling required, Does not damage the original vehicle harness and function.
Function

• Current speed display (KM/H or MPH)
  • Battery usage
  • Time in 12H and 24H
  • Front trunk status:open /close
  • Left front door status:open/close
  • Right front door status:open /close
  • Left rear door status:open /close
  • Right rear door status:open /close
  • Left turn signal/Right turn signal
  • Car color selection
  • Fog lamps indication
  • Blind Spot Indication
  • Autopilot status lights
  • Outside temp
  • High beam/position light/Low beam Indicator
  • Gear display
  • Handbrake Reminder
  • Seat belt Indicator
  • Tyre pressure gauge
  • 3 User Interfaces to choose from
  • Vehical distance indicator
  • Front Blind Spot Camera On Demand (press and hold right scroll wheel)
  • Seat Belt Indicator
  • Power Usage Beam
  • US Road Signs
  • Brightness adjustments following the car screen
  • Day & Night mode
  • Over the air updates
  • Wide language support options
  • Single wiring harness for both Intel and AMD Ryzen

Feel free to explore the product further, and if you have any more questions or specific requirements, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you in finding the perfect solution for your Tesla!
This dashboard now has added touchscreen function. A Carplay option has also been added to take the owner's experience to the next level.

I tried this, and it simply does not work. For some reason unknown I can't scroll in the configuration screen. I can get to the configuration but I can't change anything it does not scroll. I tried two different version of it, samething. I'm have tesla model 3 2018 Dual motor. Has anyone seen this issue? Otherwise im afraid they will go back..

Yes, I do that. And I get the configuration. But it won't scroll.
Sorry, I already returned mine and forgot. I know it took some learning as it would time out and exit.

Long press right to enter the configuration. Then I believe it was right arrow for each sub category but I forgot how to change it. It may have been the left side. I was able to change I’m to mph, C to F, plaid off, etc.

I tried this, and it simply does not work. For some reason unknown I can't scroll in the configuration screen. I can get to the configuration but I can't change anything it does not scroll. I tried two different version of it, samething. I'm have tesla model 3 2018 Dual motor. Has anyone seen this issue? Otherwise im afraid they will go back..
Did you connect the protocol cable during installation?

Protocal cable? There is only one cable for Inteal. Correct me if im wrong. One end goes to the CPU., then you connect the existing plug to the other connector on the cable same end. Then you connect the smaller black plug , to the screen display. Thats it... ?

Protocal cable? There is only one cable for Inteal. Correct me if im wrong. One end goes to the CPU., then you connect the existing plug to the other connector on the cable same end. Then you connect the smaller black plug , to the screen display. Thats it... ?
The Intel protocol cable and the power cable are both inside this plug, the Intel adapter to the original car is the same plug.
intel version.jpg

It was a touch screen and it did auto pair with the iPhone and it set to CarPlay automatically but
It does not use the car stereo for navigation or phone calls.

Also, yes it’s touch screen but it’s harder to use that the OEM screen as it’s behind the wheel.

I purchased one of these and installed it today. Where do I get the firmware updates?
Fantastic to hear that you've installed the 4.6'' Ultra Mini Screen Display! For any firmware updates, you can get in touch with our support team at [email protected]. Just shoot them an email, and they'll promptly send you the necessary updates as attachments to your mailbox.

If you have any more queries or if there's anything else we can help you with, feel free to reach out.