Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the Hansshow F9 display running on Android OS you can install the Teslogic app and connect it via Bluetooth, it works perfectly. ;)

photo_2024-01-16_10-03-59.jpg
photo_2024-01-16_10-04-02 (3).jpg
photo_2024-01-16_10-03-58.jpg
photo_2024-01-16_10-04-01 (2).jpg

How likely are they to keep the android version up to date?
I cannot answer this question
Also, will the Teslogic app start when the main screen comes on, and sleep when the man screen sleeps?
When you get in the car the screen turns on and turns off when you get out and close the door.
It starts Android and then you open the Teslogic App, maybe there is a way to make it work as you suggest, but I can't help you there, I'm not an Android expert. I rather bought the screen so I could have Apple CarPlay and Waze.

Vendor told me that the Android version of the app has PIP so you are able to use with a secondary app like Waze or Google maps. Can someone confirm this for me with a picture?

I'm using in my oneplus 3 which is Android 8, but PIP worries fine with YouTube so I'm not sure what's wrong, I enabled it in the settings already

On the latest Teslogic app on Android, hitting the "reset Teslogic" switch doesn't seem to do anything. Every once in a while, I lose the ability to connect my second phone to the dongle, and I'd like to be able to reset the dongle without having to unplug/replug it in. Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

Does anyone know if there is any reason to toggle the Active Control on Teslogic V2 off? As far as I know the only thing this does is turn off the ability to use shortcuts.. but are there any Pros to turning it off? E.g. less lag or connectivity issues perhaps?
I figured it was just an option for weirdos that didn't like active control
Like people not wanting a device to have active control over the vehicle and only have read access and not read write access.

Reactions: Nomisal
I figured it was just an option for weirdos that didn't like active control
Like people not wanting a device to have active control over the vehicle and only have read access and not read write access.
Actually there are non-“weirdo” use cases e.g. multiple devices plugged into the CAN interface. You really don’t want them talking to the car all at once.

Reactions: TimTam
是的,我永远不会从中国得到这些汉秀设备,用户界面太丑了..
Teslogic UI 就是它所在的位置。它实际上遵循了 Tesla 的设计语言,看起来不像是 12 岁孩子在学校项目中开发的。

我只是说,如果他们能够拥有一个看起来像 OEM 的集成屏幕,他们手上就会有一个令人惊叹的设备,并不是说他们已经不使用他们拥有的软件和 UI。
但如果气流通风口从设备顶部向上上方延伸出来,我会额外付费购买集成屏幕。当然还有 Teslogic UI。

您恰好有用于修复充电板的胶水的链接吗?
You should talk a look something call tita bin it is a wireless dashboard using magsafe

Attachments

• 1712913791788.png
    1712913791788.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 4