Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, I have a v2 unit and I see no shortcuts that are being talked about and I have the little switch for control enabled. I also saw no controls for regen settings that are advertised or any of the other new v2 features.
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing now that mine has arrived. No sign of any of the v2 features in the app.

It also seems a bit buggy, with the app sometimes not showing the right mi/km metrics, and sometimes a bit behind with the indicator flashes and speedo.. I doubt it's my iPhone 14 Pro Max at fault?

Am running, through TestFlight, ver 1.5.0 of Teslogic Dash. I get this with the TX switch in the on or off position:

Teslogic.PNG

I may have to buy a dedicated android phone as well. I keep leaving my iPhone in the car when shopping which basically is like leaving my keys in the car.
Anyone with recommendations? Would this work?
That seems to run on Android 4.4 according to the pictures, which is extremely outdated. It's also sold by a third party seller, not fulfilled by Amazon, so if you get a brick, you have no support. Also good luck on any software updates that may be necessary to keep the phone compatible with whatever software you are using.

Samsung is selling unlocked A14 5G and A23 5G for only $99 for Black Friday, so why not get a brand new up to date phone instead that supports all the major networks with 5G, has decent specs, and will get a few years of software updates, instead of a no name brand?
Galaxy A14 5G, 64GB (Unlocked) Phones - SM-A146UZKDXAA | Samsung US
Galaxy A23 5G 64GB (Unlocked) Phones - SM-A236UZKDXAA | Samsung US

The main difference seems is the A23 5G is last year's model with a slower Snapdragon processor, but with an ultrawide camera. A14 5G uses a faster Exynos processor, but drops the ultrawide camera.

I'm tempted myself to get one as a spare phone for travel. Even outdated used 4G phones easily cost more than this.

Reactions: Jaymc5
That seems to run on Android 4.4 according to the pictures, which is extremely outdated. It's also sold by a third party seller, not fulfilled by Amazon, so if you get a brick, you have no support. Also good luck on any software updates that may be necessary to keep the phone compatible with whatever software you are using.

Samsung is selling unlocked A14 5G and A23 5G for only $99 for Black Friday, so why not get a brand new up to date phone instead that supports all the major networks with 5G, has decent specs, and will get a few years of software updates, instead of a no name brand?
Galaxy A14 5G, 64GB (Unlocked) Phones - SM-A146UZKDXAA | Samsung US
Galaxy A23 5G 64GB (Unlocked) Phones - SM-A236UZKDXAA | Samsung US

The main difference seems is the A23 5G is last year's model with a slower Snapdragon processor, but with an ultrawide camera. A14 5G uses a faster Exynos processor, but drops the ultrawide camera.

I'm tempted myself to get one as a spare phone for travel. Even outdated used 4G phones easily cost more than this.
Not to mention, is $39.95 for shipping ... will take your advice! Thanks.

So after a couple of weeks using my v2 and ~10 days on the Testflight software build i am really enjoying having the extra stats available, great job Teslogic!

Probably my biggest nitpick is the inconsistent indicator flashes that really take away from the polish of the device/software. Would really like them to be hardcoded to flash at the same pace as the actual indicators, or if that is not possible, for the green flash to just stay solid as long as the indicator is on.

My other main request would be for the "Chill Kickdown" feature to be immediate, or at least adjustable, as there is basically no point in it with the current delay. I honestly can't think of an occasion I would apply 80%+ throttle and not want it to kickdown.