Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla's by boat? And more...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi There,

I own a model 3 2020 and love it. i think the Highland is a great update and actually ordered it yesterday. Two to six weeks until delivery.
I don't have a VIN number yet but can I, if I have the VIN, look up were it was made?
I am also curious how these Tesla's are transported. Dedicated cars ships? Anyone know the name(s)? Not sure if this is so simple. Just curious, love to sit in Flightradar24 and Marina Traffic as well.

Take care and thanks.

Frederik

You will want to post this question in the regional subforum that corresponds to the country you are in. In the US, there is no shipping information like you are asking about, as all of the Teslas sold here are made here.

Perhaps this thread might be the appropriate one?

Hi There,

I own a model 3 2020 and love it. i think the Highland is a great update and actually ordered it yesterday. Two to six weeks until delivery.
I don't have a VIN number yet but can I, if I have the VIN, look up were it was made?
I am also curious how these Tesla's are transported. Dedicated cars ships? Anyone know the name(s)? Not sure if this is so simple. Just curious, love to sit in Flightradar24 and Marina Traffic as well.

Take care and thanks.

Frederik
This is the thread that you want to follow and read, read the first post as it has some useful information about how to track your car and find out what boat it might be on.

Also join this thread where people post about their estimated delivery times, configuration and so on