Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, I added some code to check vehicle state before looking for firmware version, so EV-FW shouldn't be waking up anyone's car that isn't already awake.
TeslaFi reported my car as sleeping since this morning, but within one minute of adding my UUID to ev-fw.com my car woke up.

Could be a coincidence, or maybe just when the UUID is first added, I'll keep an eye on it.

@Jdeck - looks like my car never went into sleep mode last night. I got the automated email from you saying that it was about to but it never did.
Take a look at your raw data page. Your data has a bunch of holes. Either your connection is spotty or you might need a reset of the car for whatever reason. If the connection times out like it's doing now the sleep scripts don't complete and the car idles. I tried to bypass this last week but I ended up breaking other things by doing so.

Take a look at your raw data page. Your data has a bunch of holes. Either your connection is spotty or you might need a reset of the car for whatever reason. If the connection times out like it's doing now the sleep scripts don't complete and the car idles. I tried to bypass this last week but I ended up breaking other things by doing so.
Yes I noticed the holes. Connection is good and it slept the night before so I'll try a reboot.

I have 8 and use the site.
2016-10-01.png

This is the screen shot. Shows 452 active cars and no version 8.0.

Okay, i rebooted and saw that it went to sleep, went online and back to sleep a few times last night. So this problem is still occurring.

Reboot your router or wifi? Do you have the intermittent data issue outside the house? I looked at a few cars and don't see the issue so I don't think it's on TeslaFi's end.
No sorry, I thought you meant the MCU. I just rebooted the router and connected the car to a dedicated wifi network. Let's see what happens.
If I continue to have intermittent issues should I try the Scheduled instead and re-enable "Always Connected"?

did anyone notice extreme vampire drain when using TeslaFi? I appear to be losing 1km every hour when data logging is enabled. Without TeslaFi it's about 2-3 km every day...

I don't think I'd noticed that much drain initially, but it was significantly more than usual last night. I haven't tried any of the power saving options, but I'll have to take a look at them. I've never had to worry about it before, but instead of losing 2 miles from a 90% charge, I'd lost 6 miles by about the same time this morning.