Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, I added some code to check vehicle state before looking for firmware version, so EV-FW shouldn't be waking up anyone's car that isn't already awake.
TeslaFi reported my car as sleeping since this morning, but within one minute of adding my UUID to ev-fw.com my car woke up.

Could be a coincidence, or maybe just when the UUID is first added, I'll keep an eye on it.

TeslaFi reported my car as sleeping since this morning, but within one minute of adding my UUID to ev-fw.com my car woke up.

Could be a coincidence, or maybe just when the UUID is first added, I'll keep an eye on it.

Yeah, upon adding the car it has to query the info, but after that, it shouldn't wake up the car.

@Jdeck - looks like my car never went into sleep mode last night. I got the automated email from you saying that it was about to but it never did.
Take a look at your raw data page. Your data has a bunch of holes. Either your connection is spotty or you might need a reset of the car for whatever reason. If the connection times out like it's doing now the sleep scripts don't complete and the car idles. I tried to bypass this last week but I ended up breaking other things by doing so.

Take a look at your raw data page. Your data has a bunch of holes. Either your connection is spotty or you might need a reset of the car for whatever reason. If the connection times out like it's doing now the sleep scripts don't complete and the car idles. I tried to bypass this last week but I ended up breaking other things by doing so.
Yes I noticed the holes. Connection is good and it slept the night before so I'll try a reboot.

I have 8 and use the site.
2016-10-01.png

This is the screen shot. Shows 452 active cars and no version 8.0.

Okay, i rebooted and saw that it went to sleep, went online and back to sleep a few times last night. So this problem is still occurring.

Reboot your router or wifi? Do you have the intermittent data issue outside the house? I looked at a few cars and don't see the issue so I don't think it's on TeslaFi's end.
No sorry, I thought you meant the MCU. I just rebooted the router and connected the car to a dedicated wifi network. Let's see what happens.
If I continue to have intermittent issues should I try the Scheduled instead and re-enable "Always Connected"?

did anyone notice extreme vampire drain when using TeslaFi? I appear to be losing 1km every hour when data logging is enabled. Without TeslaFi it's about 2-3 km every day...

I don't think I'd noticed that much drain initially, but it was significantly more than usual last night. I haven't tried any of the power saving options, but I'll have to take a look at them. I've never had to worry about it before, but instead of losing 2 miles from a 90% charge, I'd lost 6 miles by about the same time this morning.