Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an email from Tesla...

1000002880.jpg

While we all express our dislike for Mr. Mitchell, he probably has a family to feed so let's just wish him the best if he is one of the casualties.
How many casualties will there be because of him and his ilk delaying the transition to sustainability through their lies? I wish him the worst, his family can find someone else to depend on, someone with integrity and character.

Last edited:
So, basically he valued money more than he valued humanity - and still technically does. That’s the world we live in. We worship at the feet of this golden calf and as a result let it make decisions for us. Look at how many people, upon hearing Ford and then GM joined Tesla’s SC Network, mentioned ‘how much money?’ as their very first reaction.

People who went all in and risked it all before a payday was assured, well, yay us.
“Closely related fields” included several that are just as worthy as is TSLA. There are many other wind turbine, solar panel, battery, water purification, efficient food production and other worthy environmentally beneficial firms. Tesla is our passion, but Vestas certainly has huge positive effect, does it not? Even toilet paper makers which don’t clear cut for pulp count.

The man of whom I spoke has invested only in companies he regarded as positive forces.

While we all express our dislike for Mr. Mitchell, he probably has a family to feed so let's just wish him the best if he is one of the casualties.
Nope. He deliberately collaborated with TSLAQ and wrote many highly biased hit pieces. If Tesla had gone under, he and a few other scums in the media would have played a significant part. Look at the loss that might have been to thousands of families that worked for Tesla, not to mention the massive setback to migration to sustainable transport.

I wish Russ, Laura and a few others, lose all their dignity and rot in hell.

Last edited:
It seems slower than a Stamping press. But then, there are less parts to bend in a CT. Purely based on the size in comparison, I am wildly guessing that Capex may also be lower.
That looks and is titled like a trade show demo setup, not full scale/ full speed production.
Trumph also makes laser cutters and punching machines. All very handy for Cybertruck body panel fabrication.
SmartSelect_20230610_072508_Firefox.jpg

I do; I’m not. Of course I’ve owned AAPL since before TSLA or Tesla existed, so short term movements don’t bother me.
Bizarrely, perhaps, dividends on AAPL fund much of my daily life, something I never imagined would happen.
That could happen with TSLA a decade or so from now.
I think it was a joke, based on the inverse Cramer ETF concept.
There’s plenty of things to worry about in this world…the fortune of AAPL investors isn’t among those things.

Cybertruck? steel bending machine / robot arrives (fifth machine apparently):
From reading about them, nothing more, The TRUMPF systems are highly customizable. So their 5320 really indicates maximum part size and probably using five of them is an indication of desired throughput since their complex parts require multiple passes, and in some cases it seems they pass parts to multiple machines to optimize die structure, among other things.

This looks to me like another practical breakthrough akin to Gigapress. That is, the machine can do wonders, but without new material development, ultra-pure materials and pristine operating conditions…these machines will not work!

If those assumptions are correct, and five of these suggest they are, the major Cybertruck technical implements may have been solved.
As with Gigapress, reaching large scale takes time.

To my naive view this looks to be yet another massive cost reducer with better quality in all respects.

I do; I’m not. Of course I’ve owned AAPL since before TSLA or Tesla existed, so short term movements don’t bother me.
Bizarrely, perhaps, dividends on AAPL fund much of my daily life, something I never imagined would happen.
That could happen with TSLA a decade or so from now.
You’ve really got to stop taking people and posts here so seriously.

I think he hurts the stock. Gary says FSD/Bot worth +/- zero. Elon says that's where the majority of the value is. The value of TSLA is in the unknowns ... not the knowns. "What's in the box?"
This is valuable to us because it helps us understand how the fund managers think. Gary himself qualifies by saying "this is how fund managers think", or something close to that.