Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's not many ways you can 'present' what he says. His views are pretty clear and those are his to own. And yes, attacking certain communities and spreading misinformation is on him.
Sure you can.

"People think you hate trans people."
"I won't suppress my views."

Queue the outrage. (just need to leave out context and there you go)

This is sounding very bearish .
No, you´re getting it wrong. He did not sound bearish. He just wants to get an idea how hard recession hits and then stock buyback will happen. He said they are the best prepared automaker out there facing the stormy weather. Debt free and with flexibility pricewise. So I guess raising prices the last months was incredibly smart and forseeing. It´s still about ramping up EVERYTHING at scale, that´s why they´re into Lithium refining @Corpus Christy within the next two years. This and the stop of stock sale by him sounds finally promising.

Is it just me, or is Elon SO much more reasonable and rational sounding in a long form format? When he's talking and explaining things he comes across so much better than in certain short formats with character limits....
All Elon's tweets should be long-format audio. I am concerned about whether his normal studio is appropriate though.

Sure you can.

Omar asked directly: "Elon, do you hate transpeople?" Elon said with clear voice "NO" and he wasn't hateful

My impression from Earls question, was that he was insinuating that Elon should act to be an example of respecting/using pronounces as this would help Earls kids at school getting adressed by their chosen pronouns.
As Earls further explanation was cut off, I wasn't getting an enough good picture what Earls point towards Elon was.

Sure you can.

Exactly. On the one hand you've got media outlets running with the narrative that Elon is many things that are despised by a segment of the US population. They can now run those stories with a quote that Elon "won't suppress his views to pump the stock."

Omar asked directly: "Elon, do you hate transpeople?" Elon said with clear voice "NO" and he wasn't hateful

My impression from Earls question, was that he was insinuating that Elon should act to be an example of respecting/using pronounces as this would help Earls kids at school getting adressed by their chosen pronouns.
As Earls further explanation was cut off, I wasn't getting an enough good picture what Earls point towards Elon was.
Use of pronouns are fine. Elon is annoyed at people who defends people's pronouns and being cruel when you're not interested. Earl is a perfect example on twitter trashing Elon all day for the past 2 months.

Well Elon said Tesla is seeing softening sales data even in geographies that don’t care about his political views. I imagine the team with their internal data has a better grip than the media filled hysteria that we see.

I missed this portion of the spaces. Can you expand on this? What was the question, and what was his full response?

Sure you can.

This is Fake news. Didi You listen to the chat?
It was NOT AT ALL presented in the way You try to imply. He has no problems with Trans people, he just feels that behind the pronouncing pressure people hide behind this and sometimes behave like a-holes due to the given spotlight at this point of time. Could be almost said about anyone.
That´s a subjective statement but doesn´t imply racism right wing attidude.
Elon was tired but pretty reasonable.

Elon's attention is primarily on Tesla and hasn't missed an important meeting since the Twitter acquisition.
Lots of people here had forgotten why Elon is the best leader for Tesla, hope this call tonight reminded them why he is. Gerber etc sounds like freshmen debating the professor when they question Elon and Elon had good answers to every question he got. In hindsight it often seems that Tesla has been very lucky with their decisions, investing in the right things at the right time, going into lithium refining right before the price of lithium shoots up etc. Because Elon is just really good at predicting the future and willing to take action on his beliefs, risking being wrong, and this is one of Tesla's biggest advantages.