Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was no accident IMO that Tesla opened this meeting with some very brilliantly written remarks from Robyn that literally undermined all of these ESG-focused proposals that the the board hopes to reject. As I write this, we are now listening to the 6th woman speaking towards the Governance issues proposed - and that was likely no accident either. I am disgusted by this ESG-focused attack on Tesla that have been couched as positive constructive criticism demanding ESG-focused solutions, and clearly Tesla/Elon are too, given Robyn's opening remarks that dropped the smack-down on these proposals and those behind the scenes. We often talk about Tesla vs ICE mfg's/fossil fuels industries/grid operators/the SEC/and main stream media. This is literally a window into Tesla vs The World Economic Forum. This is really big stuff. Don't lose site of the 50,000 foot view of this.

Thats my favorite sister from last shareholder meeting. She still got style

E9A42F6A-2725-40A5-94A7-A7213BFB2E77.gif

Ugh, these stockholder proposals are only a way to soapbox. All the votes have already been cast.
The trick is to start watching the annual meetings around 30 minutes late. Watch the opening and then jump to live and most of these proposal readings are done. How I've done it the last three years at least. Just tuning in live. Still doesn't seem like they are done yet.