Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1000%. I want that so badly as I would like to do the same with a van, but don't want to buy ICE. So I'm waiting for my CT and will either buy a camper trailer or if it has a mid-gate option may DIY a slide in bed camper.
Me too. I'm impatiently waiting for the Tesla sprinter because I'm done buying ICE vehicles forever...

I came from the world of Land Rovers and overland exploration/travel. Still have my rovers, oil leaks and all, but I can't wait to have a Tesla or EV equivalent that evokes the same adventuring spirit as Land Rover/Jeep/Toyota FJ have. Jeep is rumored to be developing an electric Wrangler that is still a PHEV right now. If they can put that out to market with a strong SC network, that will be a cash cow for them.
Series IIa is my yang to the P85DL yin.

• Love
Reactions: willowspuppy
This came up as a Youtube ad. Invest in an autonomous green lawnmower company. Thoughts?

Graze | Autonomous Mowing

They've got a guy there who used to work at Space X.

What a career trajectory - from working on changing the future of humanity @ Space X to making lawn Roombas.

OK - on a serious note - this is a space that is ripe for disruption - and generates sizeable amounts of pollution. Im pretty sure most lawn mowers and chainsaws are still ICE, and have virtually no pollution controls on them

They've got a guy there who used to work at Space X.

What a career trajectory - from working on changing the future of humanity @ Space X to making lawn Roombas.

OK - on a serious note - this is a space that is ripe for disruption - and generates sizeable amounts of pollution. Im pretty sure most lawn mowers and chainsaws are still ICE, and have virtually no pollution controls on them
You're right about most still use gas and spew emissions. However I use a scythe.

Semi-OT, but it is amazing that we are seeing Standard Oil (Exxon) leaving the Dow. We are living through one of the great economic transitions of all time. Our grandkids (or great grand kids depending how old you are) will read about this in their history books.
Or more probably, instantly know about it from the overnight upload in the History app for the memory module located behind the left ear.

It’s, erm, that time of day, again...

They are getting close, one step at a time lol.

08/24: Energy company Exxon booted from Dow Jones
08/25: Some random Motors company is now in S&P Midcap 400; Lithia Motors, not Tesla motors
08/26: Our turn?

Where did that guy go? Everyday he would show up and say “this is the day” haha

I came from the world of Land Rovers and overland exploration/travel. Still have my rovers, oil leaks and all, but I can't wait to have a Tesla or EV equivalent that evokes the same adventuring spirit as Land Rover/Jeep/Toyota FJ have. Jeep is rumored to be developing an electric Wrangler that is still a PHEV right now. If they can put that out to market with a strong SC network, that will be a cash cow for them.
Re: "oil leaks and all". I recall the old joke that held the reason the brits never manufactured TV sets was they couldn't figure out how to make them leak oil!