Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now 9000 puts at $1500, I would expect them to want it above this by close?
That depends of how THEY f' with the IV. Look at next weeks options (I am looking in Robinhood) that are in or near the money right now. It is implying the price is expected to go right back up to $1500. They know they are manipulating the hell out of this. So honestly I expect this to go right back up. We shall see. Let say they are IMPLYING this will go right back up to 1500.

The access to http://www.maximum-pain.com is spotty so I think someone has written a bot that trades based on what this site reports and they are bogging down the server with constant requests. Bots are something I think the SEC should regulate.

(edit) I wanted to mention. They could just close those for better profits on next weeks potentials and leave this low. Of course it will cost them to do that.

731 call chain.png

I logged off after a blockbuster earnings, and when I get back this is what we have. That's what I get for leaving you guys alone with the stock.

The orange moron taking credit for something he had NOTHING to do with .... par for the course.

Disgusting behavior from a disgusting human (and calling that thing human is a stretch)

Go Tesla.

I hope Spiegel shorted the hell out of TSLA this morning .....
Is he taking credit for Tesla or something?

That depends of how THEY f' with the IV. Look at next weeks options (I am looking in Robinhood) that are in or near the money right now. It is implying the price is expected to go right back up to $1500. They know they are manipulating the hell out of this. So honestly I expect this to go right back up. We shall see. Let say they are IMPLYING this will go right back up to 1500.

The access to http://www.maximum-pain.com is spotty so I think someone has written a bot that trades based on what this site reports and they are bogging down the server with constant requests. Bots are something I think the SEC should regulate.

View attachment 568372
I figure next week will see the bounce back, less manipulation, and probably a stimulus bill.

Tesla to install 800 MWh Megapack batteries for NV's Gigawatt 1 initiative
Tesla Energy, together with tech infrastructure firm Switch and asset management firm Capital Dynamics, is involved in a massive sustainable energy project that’s poised to become one of the largest solar and battery installations in the world. The initiative, dubbed as the “Gigawatt 1” project, is expected to generate 555MW of solar power and create 800MWh of battery storage for Nevada

I logged off after a blockbuster earnings, and when I get back this is what we have. That's what I get for leaving you guys alone with the stock.

Is he taking credit for Tesla or something?

I figure next week will see the bounce back, less manipulation, and probably a stimulus bill.
I really don’t care. Tesla gets so much more out of this. It’s no longer that “other country” California’s car. Texas will give Tesla A LOT of exposure/cred to the other 1/2 of the country. That stupid tweet will now let me go into rural counties and not get nearly as much ire. Just this weekend my wife and I went to the country to view the comet and parked on the side of a rural country road. Three trucks stopped to see if we needed help (or find out what we were doing), but one yelled out “Ha ha, your Tesla ran out of juice!” 100% that guy has seen Trump’s tweet. It couldn’t feel sweeter.

It’s the first and only Trump tweet I will ever “like”.

Talking about US sales has anybody noticed that the estimate for all models now is showing 5-9 weeks? It was 4-8 weeks previously.

Demand issues /s

I have noticed it, but it's also fairly typical for the beginning of each quarter, as most of the vehicles produced are for the EU or Asian markets.

It has, however, created a bit of a debate within me. I want my Tesla to be in Hawaii when I get there, or close to it, but I won't want it to arrive too far in advance so that it gets there well before I do.

So, do I order in August? September? :eek: Hm, if September, maybe news will have come out at Battery Day...

First world problems. :p

• Funny
Reactions: oldTAVguy