Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are within range of the all time high of ~383. Do we need to consolidate here and build a base to push through 383 up past 400, or do the technical and fundamentals support blowing past 383? I would expect short covering on a big up day, but also some weak long profit taking and then a lot of resistance by market makers at 383.
I understand the nervousness right before the Q4 earning report, and the urge to take profit. However, with with the stream of upcoming events: M3 ramp in China, MY production start, MY ramp, CT production start, GF4 production, ..... Good news secured!!

Many believe I have outlived my usefulness; probably when I was two years old ~ yet now I am older than dirt.

England is showing signs of their Little Yellow Pill addiction and Elon caught wind of the problem and selected Berlin as the location of the next Gigafactory.

How does this amount to a hill of beans? Or stock pricing? Lots of negative stuff (writing and statements) is a-float that “EV sales are declining.” If you are addicted to the little yellow pill and see charts only with EVs, then yes, a decline is evident. If you are not taking or have kicked the yellow pill habit; you will notice that; one, there are no media published/easy to find charts of declining fossil fuel sales state side; two, if you are observant, then answer the question “why are fossil fuel cars being advertised thousands (several thousand) of dollars cheaper?” Note, for the last few years Tesla car sales have spiked in the last quarter of the year. I do not have a answer beyond “Xmas Cheer,” and it works. The first quarter of the year falls off. Most likely because Santa let Rudolph (me) back out to pasture. So, ol’ wise one ~ are the fossil fuel price reductions to combat the tax incentives or are they suffering price reductions due to EVs cutting off the flow of oil? Bottom line; are their record sales becoming oldies/moldies?

Now, wake up back there! Soon, I have been blocked from inside information, the Model “Y” will be released into the real world or wild ~ I do not know the release date. FYI ~ there is no wild anymore ~ just sayin’:) Elon will state that hundreds of thousands will be released day two after the announcement. Two key points for the investor in each of us. First, hundreds of thousands will be released ~ all in due time. Second, just not by tomorrow. This is the “pie in the sky effect.” Those with vision and hope for a better tomorrow; not just for their children and grandchildren; but for mankind/womankind; they are the ones that see pie Ala Mode; others ~ well it is a pie in the face:)

I cannot predict the future, but my life is like that of a cat; I apparently have at least nine ~ probably more lives ~ I know, right; O-crap:) I heard you back there:)

What the hell is that coming down the road ~ oh yeah, it is my CyberTruck coming to pick-me-up:) I hit the summons link instead of “post reply.” See ya:) Hmm, I could buy my wife a candy apple red roadster; but that would be the last thing I buy:-( as she would shoot me towards Mars.

oh yeah, solar recovering too:)
@DragonWatch
Hmm, should there be a thread kinda like
“What’s the biggest/most $$ ‘rebates’ on ICE vehicles?”
Me, I’ve seen almost $@11,000 in “rebates/incentives” for trucks
(Please deer ghod, buy me, no me, hey over here, ME!)

So no Tesla-specific news other than the EV credit bill, correct? This is just macros and maybe some covering?

This is built-up buying pressure of the billions of dollars that don't want to be left behind in the 20th century as the world moves into the 21st century coupled with the forced buying pressure from shorts who are being kicked into the gutter for the worthless cretins they are.

2019.1.21-Danny-Duncan-Tesla-Model-3-bull-horns-C.jpg