Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Typically your IT department has a "safe list" that it can use to override the generic websense rating. I've needed to use this when, e.g., a client's site got tagged for no good reason.

Yeah but I can't get it on my personal iPad as well. The websense just started today and it is possible that IT changed something since yesterday but it has never been a problem before ....

Setting up Supercharge.info Website on iOS Device as Standalone Application

I have created a mobile configuration file that will set up a Superchargers icon which will launch a standalone Safari browser window (full screen) on your iOS device. I created the mobileconfig file using Apple's iPhone Configuration Utility. This is slightly different than using the "Add to Home Screen" function in Safari since it runs on its own and does not add a tab to Safari.

I have placed the Mobile Configuration file into my Dropbox for public access. All you need to do, from your iOS device, is click on the URL (or Install Profile picture) below and then Click install (if you trust me) when the Install Profile dialog comes up.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/168648/Superchargers.mobileconfig

(You need to click on this within Safari, it doesn't work in TapaTalk or other browsers)

Install Profile Dialog.png
Superchargers icon on home screen.png

Last edited:
I have created a mobile configuration file that will set up a Superchargers icon which will launch a standalone Safari browser window (full screen) on your iOS device. I created the mobileconfig file using Apple's iPhone Configuration Utility. This is slightly different than using the "Add to Home Screen" function in Safari since it runs on its own and does not add a tab to Safari.

I have placed the Mobile Configuration file into my Dropbox for public access. All you need to do, from your iOS device, is click on the URL (or Install Profile picture) below and then Click install (if you trust me) when the Install Profile dialog comes up.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/168648/Superchargers.mobileconfig

(You need to click on this within Safari, it doesn't work in TapaTalk or other browsers)

You really need to get caught up on your podcasts!

Maybe the new Supercharger page has a fruit allergy...:wink:

It works fine on Firefox.

Must be. It works great in IE11 as well.

Nevada superchargers on I80 will need to be adjusted
as it is now the dot looks to be in Lovelock NV, thats too far from the Roseville CA SC, EVtripplanner says it will take 269 miles of range for the p85 with 21s.
The dot that looks like somewhere near Elko is too far away from Salt Lake City, EVtripplanner say it will take 283 miles of range

My proposal:
4 Supercharger stations in Nevada, instead of the current 2.

Roseville > Reno > Lovelock > Battle Mountain > Wells

The spaces between those should be perfect considering winter weather conditions and the 75mph speed limit