Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
attachment.php?attachmentid=15900&d=1360093612.jpg

Am I the only one who likes the Tesla obelisk?

Superchargers constructed and put on place in 2013

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there are any new (confirmed) superchargers being currently constructed or getting constructed in 2013? I bet there must be a HUGE interest for more superchargers all across the US.

Am I the only one who likes the Tesla obelisk?
I'm with you V.
However, I doubt anyone in Tesla marketing likes it and I seriously doubt that most prospective hosts at malls or rest stops will permit such a provocative shape to be prominently displayed to the public.

Larry
Provocative? Are people provoked by rockets now too?

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there are any new (confirmed) superchargers being currently constructed or getting constructed in 2013? I bet there must be a HUGE interest for more superchargers all across the US.

Apparently there's one coming in Bloomington, IL soon. (semi-confirmed--contractor that has been contacted and a dealer in the area were aware)

The Supercharger network was unveiled at Sept 27th, 2012 with 6 stations working. 2 more have been added in January, 2013. Is it me or does Tesla have to gather more momentum to reach 100 stations working by EOY 2013? What is the lull about? Trouble getting permissions, finding property owners, dealing with PUs? Any new information?

The Supercharger network was unveiled at Sept 27th, 2012 with 6 stations working. 2 more have been added in January, 2013. Is it me or does Tesla have to gather more momentum to reach 100 stations working by EOY 2013? What is the lull about? Trouble getting permissions, finding property owners, dealing with PUs? Any new information?

Yeah, I'll be quite surprised if they meet that target.