Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

To show the lack of consistency on the Tesla Motors Supercharger Page. Nephi was added to the "Open Now" map, but Goodland was not...while the total number of North American Superchargers was updated to 96, adding both to the tally.

Also, interestingly, Kansas is in the "West," while Texas is in the "East."

Onen Now 20140612.jpg

To show the lack of consistency on the Tesla Motors Supercharger Page. Nephi was added to the "Open Now" map, but Goodland was not...while the total number of North American Superchargers was updated to 96, adding both to the tally.

View attachment 51401

Yes, it is pretty poor execution of these deployments. I sent this information to the owner of this page and have sent several messages in the past. It should be addressed once they get to work in CA. However, I'm not sure how these things keep slipping. It's not hard to test...

The count on the top is tied to the list under the map. I don't think those have ever been out of sync. However there have been many bugs with the deployment of these pages and map updates.

You wrote Goodland, but you meant Hays, right?

Last edited:
Do you know the progress of Limon, CO? Tesla has turned this second around relatively quickly.

I wonder when Drummondville will go live. I found the answer: Canadian Superchargers - Page 75

I think Drummondville will be #98. The most possible sites in my mind for #99 & #100, in order would be Limon, Indio, Oxnard, Greenville. Oxnard isn't very far along and Greenville has been halted for almost 3 weeks.

I found a zipcode database with 40,000 unique city names. I figure I'll set up a script that tries one every second and in about 11 hours it should be able to find any "coming soon" pages we may have missed. I'll report back tomorrow or the next day depending on when I get it going. I might also get blocked depending on their site security is set up.

I found a zipcode database with 40,000 unique city names. I figure I'll set up a script that tries one every second and in about 11 hours it should be able to find any "coming soon" pages we may have missed. I'll report back tomorrow or the next day depending on when I get it going. I might also get blocked depending on their site security is set up.

My periodic checks for Gillette and Sheridan (Wyoming) supercharger pages are looking pretty amateur!

It looks like the Coming Soon pages are a subset of the Coming Soon dots on TM's supercharger map, so you might get blocked by TM for nothing with your strategy.

A less annoying method might be to expand upon the list put together by michiganmodels to include rumored locations like Gillette, Sheridan, various I-90 cities in Montana, I-80 cities in Nevada, Salina, Topeka, I-70 cities in Missouri, the Canadian sites, provided recently etc. The Supercharger Progress wiki lists locations for which there have at least been decent quality rumors. If you do proceed in one form or another, make sure your script also recognizes a redirect to a login page. Hays and Goodland never had a Coming Soon page before getting a login page and then going live.

My periodic checks for Gillette and Sheridan (Wyoming) supercharger pages are looking pretty amateur!

It looks like the Coming Soon pages are a subset of the Coming Soon dots on TM's supercharger map, so you might get blocked by TM for nothing with your strategy.

A less annoying method might be to expand upon the list put together by michiganmodels to include rumored locations like Gillette, Sheridan, various I-90 cities in Montana, I-80 cities in Nevada, Salina, Topeka, I-70 cities in Missouri, the Canadian sites, provided recently etc. The Supercharger Progress wiki lists locations for which there have at least been decent quality rumors. If you do proceed in one form or another, make sure your script also recognizes a redirect to a login page. Hays and Goodland never had a Coming Soon page before getting a login page and then going live.

To be honest 1 hit per second is not really noticeable on modern network hardware. I am only pulling the text down and not the graphics so it doesn't use much bandwidth either. An intrusion prevention system might block me but it won't be at a level where anyone at Tesla gets alerted to anything. The script is just looking for anything that isn't the standard supercharger page so a login request will get flagged. So far so good, I'm only up to Allentown though.

OK it found one that I didn't see posted on page 484:
Denver Supercharger | Tesla Motors

Is Denver getting an urban supercharger? Or is this just a coming soon page that is left over from before Lone Tree went live?

I am only on the 'D' cities so I might get a few more hits. It seems like most have been found already though.

Nice find.

Here's the known list:

1 Log In Page Redirect:
QC, Drummondville Sign into My Tesla | Tesla Motors

28 Coming Soon:
AZ, Casa Grande Casa Grande Supercharger | Tesla Motors
AZ, Cordes Lakes Cordes Lake Supercharger | Tesla Motors
AZ, Wickenburg Wickenburg Supercharger | Tesla Motors
CA, El Centro El Centro Supercharger | Tesla Motors
CA, Indio Indio Supercharger | Tesla Motors
CA, Los Angeles Downtown Los Angeles Supercharger | Tesla Motors
CA, Manteca Manteca Supercharger | Tesla Motors
CA, San Diego San Diego Supercharger | Tesla Motors
CO, Denver Denver Supercharger | Tesla Motors
FL, Tampa Tampa Supercharger | Tesla Motors
FL, Gainesville Gainesville Supercharger | Tesla Motors
GA, Atlanta Atlanta Supercharger | Tesla Motors
GA, Tifton Tifton Supercharger | Tesla Motors
ID, Coeur d’Alene Coeur d'Alene Supercharger | Tesla Motors
MA, Auburn Auburn Supercharger | Tesla Motors
MA, Sagamore Sagamore Supercharger | Tesla Motors
NC, Charlotte Charlotte Supercharger | Tesla Motors
NH, Portsmouth Portsmouth Supercharger | Tesla Motors
NJ, Edison Edison Supercharger | Tesla Motors
NV, Primm Primm Supercharger | Tesla Motors
PA, Allentown Allentown Supercharger | Tesla Motors
SC, Greenville Greenville Supercharger | Tesla Motors
UT, St. George St. George Supercharger | Tesla Motors
VA, South Hill South Hill Supercharger | Tesla Motors
BC, Squamish Squamish Supercharger | Tesla Motors
ON, Cornwall Cornwall Supercharger | Tesla Motors
ON, Kingston Kingston Supercharger | Tesla Motors
ON, Toronto Toronto Supercharger | Tesla Motors

Last edited:
OK it found one that I didn't see posted on page 484:
Denver Supercharger | Tesla Motors

Is Denver getting an urban supercharger? Or is this just a coming soon page that is left over from before Lone Tree went live?

I am only on the 'D' cities so I might get a few more hits. It seems like most have been found already though.

Nice Find!

There is a real need for a Supercharger near Denver before heading up to Silverthorne. Even in an 85 requires care and a greater than 80% charge to do these connections in good weather. Try a 60 or an 85 in bad weather and it becomes challenging. Lone Tree is available, but is really out of the way, especially if it's rush hour traffic.

There has been a hint that the Denver Supercharger will be at a Hampton Inn. The problem is that doing a Google Map search for "Hampton Inn near Denver, CO" shows 14 Hampton Inn's. If you look at this map, Hampton inn near Denver - Google Maps, then the choice is reduced quite a bit. If I were picking one, I would pick the Hampton Inn, Denver West/Golden. That one is at the edge of Denver so it won't get hit by too many locals wanting to save $10 an hour on electricity, it is located well for those heading west and coming from the north, east, or south, and it is in a great spot for topping up the battery before the climb up to Silverthorne.

Last edited: