Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@DrewHou or anyone.
How long does it take for the Tesla App to update? I have selected Yes to export to the Grid. Grid Charging restricted should change?

View attachment 874482
I have seen some discussion in FB Tesla Club of Greater Houston, some people reported their Powerwalls can be charged from grid. I guess it is depending on your electricity provider, I have seen Green Mountain & Reliant Free Night plans allowing charging from grid. I'm with Direct Energy Free Night plan, will test it once my Powerwalls been installed.

I have seen some discussion in FB Tesla Club of Greater Houston, some people reported their Powerwalls can be charged from grid. I guess it is depending on your electricity provider, I have seen Green Mountain & Reliant Free Night plans allowing charging from grid. I'm with Direct Energy Free Night plan, will test it once my Powerwalls been installed.
It has to be the Retail utility or maybe because I only have one powerwall. I’m with MP2 Shell.

Just a heads up. I just got off the phone with MP2 Energy.
I have the Tesla Promo plan. Solar Fixed buy back. It’s .15 to buy and .11 to sell. Per kWh.
They told me it will take 2-3 billing cycles for your Net metering to kick in. I signed up in June. So I should be covered. They also told me that the roll over credit goes monthly. Not by the year. So I’m December. You use it or lose it. Then in January the net starts over as 0. Then monthly roll over

Ok first time ever using a drone. Other than my main set of panels facing north… looks pretty good to me. However, I now think I need to have the house painted haha. Trying to figure out how to upload a video to this site to share….
Camrise Original DJI Mini 2 Drone Quadcopter Ready To Fly 3 battery Bundle (Renewed) https://a.co/d/7xmQCJ8

Comes with 3 Extra batteries. 🤔 but it is Renewed

Get a DJI mini 2 drone and got 4k footage of your roof. It is worth it to take pic and inspect from time to time.
Even the Tesla installation team has a guy who fly the drone after each day to track progress. He said he would do it at every job now just for his hobby.
Nice! That’s the one I purchased and for first time drone pilot this seems pretty straight forward and easy. Pretty smart idea to be able to inspect the roof.

Reactions: Jones1
Nice. Drone is a pretty useful tool these days. Glad you guys get one.
Here are pics we took today. Got the lower level roof done and part of the big roof done today. They are moving quickly.

315320978_1271387383642462_938515372585989304_n.jpg

315197684_1558996181223215_2627474377962890220_n.jpg

Reactions: DrewHou and Jones1
Beautiful Drone shots. I should of called in today. Then went on a Drone search. 😆 Best Buy had some in store at that he Galleria location. But I’m not driving my Tesla over there unless I have too.