Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 days ago had solar panels and Powerwall 3 installed and I thought it would provide solar right away

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too šŸ˜ƒ (before I replied)

Do you use two-step verification on your Tesla app? They donā€™t offer a text version which I prefer, only the Authenticator app. Iā€™ve stayed away from those cause Iā€™m not sure what the downsides are as to not having access to the Authenticator app or phone, but of course if I didnā€™t have access to my phone I wouldnā€™t have access to the app.

I am also confused about having the app access and browser version access which is quite different. Once my system is fully active does anything change about those two versions of access?

The app is not giving me the different plans to choose from with Pge but I havenā€™t got the permission to operate yet either, I have not changed my PG&E plan from E1 yet to the one that everyone is recommending which is the TOU-C, I think it is.

Right now if I use time of use on the app Iā€™ll be paying the $.42 rate no matter when I used the grid because I havenā€™t changed yet off of Plan E-1 isnā€™t that correct so I should use self powered until I make the change to TOU-C? It says I can only change my plan twice a year so I was holding off to be sure.

I have attached picture of what the app shows me as to rate plans.

Attachments

• IMG_3728.png
    IMG_3728.png
    244.3 KB · Views: 11