Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla One app - is this app of use to us as Powerwall/Solar owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings,

I've just recently (within the past month) finalized the install, commissioning and PTO for my Tesla solar install here at my house. I'm running two gateways and 4 Powerwall+ (2 per gateway) and throughout the install process I watched as my installer used the Tesla One app to look at detailed system stats, perform firmware upgrades, etc.

How can we - as end users - get access to those same functions? When I log into the Tesla One app using my Tesla account credentials, the app treats me as an installer with no jobs and no access even to my own system.

Whenever I browse to the IP addresses of my gateways, I'm redirected to a page that prompts me to install the Tesla Pros (now Tesla One) app and that's it. I don't see a way to obtain any statistics from the gateway itself or connect to it for monitoring.

I'm eventually wanting to integrate my system into my Home Assistant, so this is the first step in understanding just what I can access and how to do it.

Thank you for any insight you can provide.