Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center STL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When y'all did the tour last weekend, did they say when the service center would be open? Had a flat tire tonight (busted sidewall AGAIN) and the roadside assistance folks said Chicago was my closest service center and that St. Louis wasn't ready yet.

When y'all did the tour last weekend, did they say when the service center would be open? Had a flat tire tonight (busted sidewall AGAIN) and the roadside assistance folks said Chicago was my closest service center and that St. Louis wasn't ready yet.
I emailed Leo about setting up service for several items I've been waiting on to get addressed until I purchased the unlimited ranger service. It's been 36 hours and I haven't heard from him. Guess I'll need to call ownership to get it set up.

Not sure what the hold up is? When we toured two weeks ago, there were six Tesla there in prep stages for delivery. Some owners were discussing repairs that had been made by Leo and team. Also, not sure why the web site has not been updated and listing it as open. Maybe they are not geared up all the way as yet, but they definitely have staff.

Leo, if you are monitoring the board, what's the status?

Sounds like they can do deliveries but not service there quite yet. My tire (and mounting/balancing) is handled by Continental under warranty, so Tesla's not involved with this particular one.

Sounds like they can do deliveries but not service there quite yet. My tire (and mounting/balancing) is handled by Continental under warranty, so Tesla's not involved with this particular one.

They are open for service. They may be limited in some things they can do as they are still unpacking. But you can call them or drop by and have them look at your S.

Service Center number is 314-872-9946.

I emailed a service request via the TM web site last night and got a call from Matt Annis, the new Service Adviser at the St.Louis Service Center. Seemed very nice, but perhaps a bit behind on some of the active issues with the car that we, the mavens, live and breathe every day. (He wasn't aware of the ambient light buzzing issue and didn't know that software v4.3 had been pushed out to some of us)

He says they don't have a HPWC now and that they likely won't get one until all current owner orders are fulfilled. He said they expect to have a tech there soon to work with Leo as well.

Anyway, seemed responsive, they're going to call back in a week or two to set up an appt. for several service items that have been lingering for a while on my car (all non-urgent, I've been waiting and didn't push).

When the Kansas City Service center opens, it will be closer to me by about 40-45 miles (~240 miles to STL, around 185-195 miles to KC), but they're gonna have a darn hard time luring me away from the guys at STL. Just got a call from them regarding my trip up tomorrow. We're driving for my annual service and a few other very minor items because we're also picking up our Swiss exchange student to start his year in the US. I'd called a few weeks ago to schedule the service and make sure I could get a loaner while in town AND, most importantly, to be able to charge my car all day to have adequate charge for the rather long drive home. At the time I'd asked if they had a HPWC, but was told no.

Well, in anticipation of my trip and after finding out that the information that they couldn't support the 100amp service there was inaccurate, they called their electrician and BAM, they put in a HPWC! I can't say it's JUST for me, but if I hadn't asked and been needing a Max range charge, I strongly doubt they would have pursued it. They're also doing some extra services for me. I love those guys!