Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center STL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's great news. We need more exposure here. I've been invited by the Electric car club here to show my Model S at the St Louis auto show in January. Only snag is will I have my S by then. Fingers crossed. I really want to see more electric cars out here. Would be nice if the Midwest wasn't always last in adoption.

Liz, mine is due mid-November - so if they still want one to be shown in January, I'd be happy to drive it there. PM me if you want my contact information for anyone at the show.

This morning I had a call with Tesla to discuss my car, and all indications were that the St. Louis service center was on track for an opening in December, subject to construction schedules and such. They didn't have an address for me yet, but it sounds like really good news for those of us waiting!

This morning I had a call with Tesla to discuss my car, and all indications were that the St. Louis service center was on track for an opening in December, subject to construction schedules and such. They didn't have an address for me yet, but it sounds like really good news for those of us waiting!

I have a drive to STL planned for early Dec. would be great to use an HPWC there if they are opened up by then...assuming I have my car by then...

That's great news. We need more exposure here. I've been invited by the Electric car club here to show my Model S at the St Louis auto show in January. Only snag is will I have my S by then. Fingers crossed. I really want to see more electric cars out here. Would be nice if the Midwest wasn't always last in adoption.
What's your latest delivery estimate?
Btw, I saw my first St. Louis Model S driving on hwy 40 a few days ago. He exited at Boon's Crossing.

232 miles for me, almost all interstate, so right at the limit of range at 70mph. Hopefully they'll get a HPWC right away. Would make a trip to STL somewhat practical. Would be awesome if they put the Supercharger on the South side of STL on I-44...but I suspect it'll end up on I-70 somewhere.

So my husband and I made our monthly Fitz's run to get me my supply of diet cream soda. While we were down in that neck of the woods we decided to check out the progress of the service center.

Had a little problem finding it at first as it isnot actually on Olive, but located off of a small side street. The side street is between the BMW dealer and Bob's Seafood. Actually it's the building right behind Bob's. There is no sign up yet. Only reason we knew for sure we had the right place is there was a set of plans rolled up in the window with the Tesla T on them.

Place doesn't look too bad. They are definitely working on the inside. The garage doors are around back and they are going to have fun getting the car into one of the bays due to the limited distance between the door and the woods behind the bulding.

The location though is great. Right off of 170. For us it will be about 40 miles from our house. I can live with that.

Wonder if Tesla will throw a party for all local owners when it finally opens.

So my husband and I made our monthly Fitz's run to get me my supply of diet cream soda. While we were down in that neck of the woods we decided to check out the progress of the service center.

Had a little problem finding it at first as it isnot actually on Olive, but located off of a small side street. The side street is between the BMW dealer and Bob's Seafood. Actually it's the building right behind Bob's. There is no sign up yet. Only reason we knew for sure we had the right place is there was a set of plans rolled up in the window with the Tesla T on them.

Place doesn't look too bad. They are definitely working on the inside. The garage doors are around back and they are going to have fun getting the car into one of the bays due to the limited distance between the door and the woods behind the bulding.

The location though is great. Right off of 170. For us it will be about 40 miles from our house. I can live with that.

Wonder if Tesla will throw a party for all local owners when it finally opens.
'
Thanks for the update. Hope they do have some sort of ribbon cutting. If they have a HPWC I might be able to drive up for it.

I was told the store center in St. Louis would be open within 1 year. That was a month or two ago. We should have our Model S sometime between 19 Feb. 5 March if delivery is on schedule. I am Newburgh IN (SW Indiana). The St. Louis service center will work great fo me (175 miles away/Much better than Chicago). Louisville KY would be even better. That may be some time off.

I was told the store center in St. Louis would be open within 1 year. That was a month or two ago. We should have our Model S sometime between 19 Feb. 5 March if delivery is on schedule. I am Newburgh IN (SW Indiana). The St. Louis service center will work great fo me (175 miles away/Much better than Chicago). Louisville KY would be even better. That may be some time off.

I spoke to Leo about a week and a half ago, the target date is mid-Feb. for St. Louis's service center opening.

If you ever find yourself driving to St. Louis, send a message - I'm on the way (via I-64).