Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster RC car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, that is what he meant ("matchbox" ~= "HotWheels"...)

Actually just today I found out there is 3 sizes, total of 5 models you can get;
They got HotWheels in Red, Blue, and Silver; avalible on Amazon for ~ $10
Then the Maya Group makes a MaxTech Radio Controlled model in two sizes: 1:10 and 1:16

Is there anyplace where I can get the Hotcars for like $2 each instead of $15; and where can I get the Maxtech cars? Right now target is sold out of the 1:16 model...
Thanks

Actually just today I found out there is 3 sizes, total of 5 models you can get;
They got HotWheels in Red, Blue, and Silver; avalible on Amazon for ~ $10
Then the Maya Group makes a MaxTech Radio Controlled model in two sizes: 1:10 and 1:16

Is there anyplace where I can get the Hotcars for like $2 each instead of $15; and where can I get the Maxtech cars? Right now target is sold out of the 1:16 model...
Thanks

The Roadster Hotwheels come in Orange too but you have to buy a group pack it is in with some other cars. The RC cars are planned in more than one scale but as of now just the one is available. The detail one the current one is amazing. According to my wife my Xmas gift of 4 of them is backordered!

For Hotwheels try Ebay and Target/Walmart.

Last edited:
attachment.php?attachmentid=534&stc=1&d=1262585289.jpg

Attachments

• ttoys.jpg
    ttoys.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 725
That is an awesome pic! I love the size difference. I also just got done talking to Tesla and they got a limited number of RC Cars last month however they limited them to employees only. As soon as they get more of them and send them out to the stores and get retailing stuff done they will have them available for resale :biggrin: They also mentioned that they might also sell HotWheels too, don't quote me on that last part tho; I can't wait to buy the RC ones from Tesla, I took your guys advice and found some HotWheels on eBay, the colors I don't have I will wait to see if Tesla gets them

They also mentioned that they might also sell HotWheels too, don't quote me on that last part tho; I can't wait to buy the RC ones from Tesla, I took your guys advice and found some HotWheels on eBay, the colors I don't have I will wait to see if Tesla gets them

I've seen them give the HWs to kids when the parents are considering purchase.

The problem is that the way Mattel sells HW. You get a big box. It's full of whatever Mattel wants to give you. Seriously. it seems you have no say. A HW retailer told me that everything sell eventually.