Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster "found" in shipping container on TV show "Storage Hunters"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suppose there is a slight chance that the Hertz rental did end up in that storage container. Maybe _it_ was the one that got damaged and auctioned off ?

Drivingwild, did you ever learn anything about the original owner?

It might be, but isn't that because there is no way to set a thread to "read". Right now you have to go into every single thread (including the ones in languages I can't read) in order to mark them as read.

I used to do this, but no longer need to do this. What I have done is to read the threads I want and then go to the Forum home page and click "Mark Forums Read" on the bottom of the page (just below the threads and sub-forums for Marketplace). Saves a lot of time...

I used to do this, but no longer need to do this. What I have done is to read the threads I want and then go to the Forum home page and click "Mark Forums Read" on the bottom of the page (just below the threads and sub-forums for Marketplace). Saves a lot of time...

Doesn't that mark everything read? I guess it would be okay if there were fewer posts, but as fast as the posts are coming in these days, doing that would have a good chance of marking posts read you wanted to read.