Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster CAC and Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello

I have a 2011 Tesla Roadster R80. I wanted to see if there is an easy way for me to check my vehicles CAC and total mileage. I looked at links like Gruber Motor Company but I am unable to get to the screen where it shows the CAC reading.

My last question is about my vehicles ideal range that’s shown on the screen . Can you explain what that means as well. Thanks I’m advance

Hello

I have a 2011 Tesla Roadster R80. I wanted to see if there is an easy way for me to check my vehicles CAC and total mileage. I looked at links like Gruber Motor Company but I am unable to get to the screen where it shows the CAC reading.

My last question is about my vehicles ideal range that’s shown on the screen . Can you explain what that means as well. Thanks I’m advance
Welcome!
1. CAC level is hidden in the service screen. Go to it by…
Gently tab on an empty area of your small computer screen above the gear selector. —> type 1050 ok —-> select ESS tab —>. Select SOC TAB. This will display the ESS CAC along with SOC min-max.

2. Ideal range = calculated range with very conservative driving, epa calculation for ideal driving. NO ONE DRIVES LIKE THIS😂
Real range is calculated base on you driving habits from previous miles. It’s under The speedometer. You can change the display there from real range to total mileage by pushing on the button located on the top of the steering column. Total mileage is also displayed on the computer.

Upvote 0